Happy Thanksgiving

A month had passed and it was Thanksgiving.

I woke up next to Gerard as per usual and smiled to myself.

"Happy Thanksgiving beautiful." He smiled, keeping his eyes closed.

I stretched his limbs and yawned, making me chuckle.

After his stretching was done, I snuggled into him, my head and hand resting on his bare chest.

I sighed and listened to the sound of his heartbeat.

"Ya'know something?" I asked, not moving.

"What's that?" Gerard replied.

"Your heartbeat is the most beautiful thing in the world. It reminds me that this isn't all a dream." I said, softly chuckling to myself.

He did the same, pulling me into him more as he hugged me.

"It's not as beautiful as yours. It reminds me that I'm the luckest guy ever." He mumbled, kissing my hair.

After a long while of just snuggling and talking about the day ahead, we decided to take a shower and get ready to go to Mikey's for Thanksgiving dinner.

After getting dressed into a cute dress that had horizontal stripes on the top half and an adorable black thigh high skirt on the bottom, cat tights, plain black heels and a studded woolen béret, I put matte red lipstick on, followed shortly by a winged effect with my eyeliner.

I met Gerard downstairs and slipped my phone into the pocket of my trench cape before putting on a black scarf.

I put the trech cape on, then my quilted black leather gloves.

(A/N: All of Scarlett's outfit is in the external link >>>>)

I was set and I felt sofisticated.

"You look beautiful." Gerard smiled, playing with the button hole on his suit jacket.

I chuckled and thanked him before he led me out to the car.

He opened the door for me, waited for me to get in and closed the door as I strapped in.

After getting in himself and starting the engine, Gerard pulled out of the drive and went to a gas station where he picked up some coffee, orange juice and cigarettes and then we went to Mikey's.

By the time we'd pulled up outside Mikey's house, we were fifteen minutes late.

"Hurry up!" I called, jogging up the path as fast as I could in the six inch heels I was wearing without tripping over.

Gerard rushed over to me, meeting me by the front door just as I knocked and handed me the orange juice.

Hayley answered.

She was wearing a long sleeved black dress that went to her mid-thigh, black dolly shoes and a pink rose in her hair. She also had a pink pinny on, telling me she was cooking.

"Oh hey!" I grinned as she practically launched herself on me.

I hugged her back and she pulled away, offering Gerard a hug who sighed with smile and held out his arms.

They hugged and she let us in, the smell of turkey and roasted potatoes filling our nostrels instantly.

"I like the rose." I smiled, pointing to the flower in her hair.

"Thank you! Mikey put it there." She blushed.

"Awww! You guys are so cute." I pouted, hugging her tightly.

We went through to the kitchen where Gerard put the orange juice and coffee on the dining table before hugging his brother.

Mikey was stirring whatever was in one of the pans on the stove.

I hugged him after Gerard and he let Hayley take over the cooking.

He was wearing a black dinner shirt and skinny jeans with dress shoes.

"Hey Scar." He smiled, hugging me round my waist.

"Hey Mikey." I replied.

We went to sit down in the living area, Hayley joining us when she knew everything in the kitchen was safe to leave.

We talked for a bit until Hayley had to leave to dish up, which I helped with and we sat down to eat.

"So now you two are together, do you think you'll ever get married and have little Gerard and Scarlett babies?" Hayley smirked.

As soon as the marriage was mentioned, I choked on my food.

Gerrad patted my back with a chuckle.

"Hayley!" I exclaimed.

"What?" She replied. "It was just a question."

"Not for a few years I should think. At least judging by the look on Scarlett's face right now." Gerard chuckled, nudging my arm with his elbow.

My expression was indeed not one to be reckoned with.

It was that 'not on your fucking life' look.

At least not yet... Like Gerard had said.

Mikey's expression throughout that conversation was one of extreme amusment.

So I decided to slap it off...

"What about you two? You've been together longer than we have. Surely you must be thinking about it Mikey? Have you found the perfect ring yet?" I smirked.

Mikey's expression did indeed change.

And it was most definitley not amused.

Gerard couldn't contain his laughter.

Unfortunatley for him, it slipped just as he took a sip of orange juice.

"Swallow honey." I mumbled, patting his thigh. "I'm sure you know how to do that."

He smirked and patted my thigh. "I learn from the best."

Mikey scoffed, whereas Hayley couldn't stop giggling.

"Guys! Eating!" Mikey grimaced.

"Did you just say your boyfriend sucks dick? And did he just agree?"  Hayley asked, looking a little creeped out.

Gerard and I both nodded.

"It's our thing we've been doing recently. I'm convinced Gerard is gay with our science teacher and he was all like 'oh yeah, totally. I suck his dick everyday'." I replied, straight-faced.

The whole room went silent.

I looked to Gerard who was trying his best not to laugh.

"I've had enough sausage for today." Mikey mumbled.

~~~~

We finished up and everyone helped with the clearing up.

It was safe to say each of us ate enough to feed a family of six...

Dammit Hayley...

"What now?" I asked, sitting on Gerard's lap as we smoked in the backyard with Mikey.

"Wanna watch a movie?" The younger bother suggested.

"Sure. What movies have you got?" I replied.

Hayley held up and finger and ran inside.

She returned a few moments later with movies of various genres.

"We may as well watch all of them." Gerard chuckled.

We decided on that.

Gerard and I ended up spending the night at Mikey's house.

As did Hayley...