Jailbait...

*2 months later*

Today was the day I was moving in with Gerard. 

He was to become my legal gaurdian for the next 3 months.

And it was going to be awesome.

"Got everything?" Gerard asked, loading the last few bits into the trunk of his car.

I smiled and nodded before waving goodbye to my social worker.

"Stay out of trouble, you!" She giggled.

"I'll try!" I called back, secretly thinking 'Oh Karen... If only you knew...'

I got in the car just after Gerard and waved once more before the red haired man beside me accelerated out of the drive.

Most of the car ride was silent until Gerard spoke up.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" 

"Just stuff." I shrugged and stared out of the window aimlessly.

"Well, maybe when you get home I can take your mind off things." Gerard smirked, resting his free hand on my upper thigh.

I caught my breath in my throat, making him chuckle, lowly.

"Someone's a little sensitive today." 

"Well that's because I've been stuck in a shithole care home for 2 months. We haven't done anything for nearly three weeks! It's been torture!" I whined.

Gerard chuckled again. "I know. We'll sort that out very soon."

Just as he finished the sentence, he turned the corner into his road, travelled down it for a bit, only to see someone in Gerard's drive, leaning against his car.

"Oh fuck..." 

"Is that your brother?" I asked.

Gerard nodded. "Yeah."

He pulled up next to the other car and got out.

I did the same and joined Gerard at his side.

"Hey man. What's up?" He greeted Mikey with a brotherly hug.

"Just thought I'd surprise your new edition. But you never told me she was a student at Belleville. Is that even legal?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I couldn't help but chuckle as quietly as I could.

"Social Services couldn't see a problem with it, even after they found out what I did for a living and where I worked." Gerard shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"That's awesome then. You guys need help unpacking or anything?" Mikey asked, giving me a smile.

"Sure if you want. Is that alright Scar?" Gerard asked me.

I nodded, lighting a cigarette before handing my packet to the bright red-head who thanked me.

He lit his cigarette and took a deep drag as I took my second.

We made conversation for a few minutes whilst Gerard and I had our cigarettes and then took all of my belongings inside.

After hours of unpacking, sorting and clearing out, we were finished.

Mikey had gone downstairs to make coffee so Gerard and I took the opportunity by the mouth.

Quite literally...

Our lips connected as soon as Mikey's foot hit the bottom step on the stairs.

My fingers weaved through Gerard's hair, making no effort to be gentle with him.

His hands were on my hips, his fingernails digging into my flesh through my Blink 182 shirt.

"God... Gerard you have no idea how much I've been wanting to do that since we left the care home." I moaned against his lips.

"I know. Believe me I do." He chuckled before connecting our lips once more.

We were oblivious to everything in this moment. It was perfect.

"I knew it." The voice of Mikey Way disrupted our moment, causing us to separate instantly.

"Mikey. It's uh... We were... It's not what it looks like." Gerard stuttered, only shutting up because he knew it was going to get him nowhere.

I felt my cheeks light up red, as if someone had turned me into a 'stop' sign.

"Oh really? Because - and forgive me if I've taken this out of context or anything - It looked like you were kissing a seventeen year old girl. A seventeen year old girl you teach." He spoke sternly, folding his arms over his chest.

Neither I nor Gerard said anything.

"How long has this been going on?" Mikey continued, waving his hand between Gerard and I.

"A little over two months." Gerard mumbled.

Mikey scoffed.

"So since she joined Belleville high?" 

Gerard nodded.

"Wow. I never pictured you as a slut, Gerard. I guess school teaches us more than we realize." Mikey sighed through the last half of his words.

"Hey! That's enough. I started this alright? If anyone's the slut, it's me. Not Gerard. I came onto him that day. Not the other way around." I interupted, voice and anger levels raised.

The brother scoffed once more and smirked at me. "And i'm assuming that after this, you'll be the one to stop it? Or will he grow up to be a bigger man?" He gestured to Gerard who had kept quiet after I'd stopped him from saying anything after I called myself a slut.

"What if neither of us want to?" The red head spoke up.

"You're kidding me, right? Gerard she's jailbait! You're going to get found out and you'll go to prison." Mikey raised his voice. 

"No we won't! We're careful! Nothing's going to happen and no one's going to find out." Gerard retorted.

I stood there thinking things over.

What if Mikey told someone? What if he were to go to the Principal? Or the Police even?

"I'm not sure this is a secret I can keep." Mikey pondered aloud.

I sighed heavily, rubbing my temples with the tips of my index fingers to try and remove the headache that seemed to be accumulating rapidly.

"Mikey. Please. I need you to do this not just for us, but for me." Gerard continued.

"Guys..." I mumbled, feeling a little faint. "I..."

"I'm just not sure Gerard! It's not exactly something I can just brush under the carpet!" Mikey raised his voice.

And that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out...