Trash and Vaudeville

I woke up to the sounds of the busy New York streets outside the Hotel window.

It wasn't a fancy Hotel, but just right for Gerard and I for a weekend.

I stretched out my limbs and covered my naked top half with the thin sheets.

I looked over to Gerard's side of the bed where he was still sound asleep.

I smiled and snuggled up to him, accidentally making him stir.

"I'm sorry sweety. I didn't mean to wake you." I whispered.

Gerard wrapped his free arm round my waist and pulled me into him, making him chuckle.

"I don't mind. Especially when i'm waking up to a sight as beautiful as this." He smiled.

I blushed, hiding my face in his chest, making him chuckle again.

We had our morning coffee whilst watching cartoons and had a general chat about what the day was going to hold.

"Well. I need a shower before I do anything else." I sighed, slapping my hands to my thighs as I got up from the couch.

Gerard nodded.

"Leave the door unlocked, i'll join you once i've had my coffee if you want." Gerard smirked.

"Leave your coffee." I shrugged. "I'll make you another one when we're done."

Gerard then drank his coffee all in one and smirked as he rose from his seat.

"No need to waste a coffee." 

I chuckled and went to the bathroom, turning the dial to run the water.

I stripped off in Gerard's gaze and smirked.

"What?" 

"Just admiring a beautiful figure." He replied, taking off his shirt, shortly followed by his comic strip pajama pants.

I admired my own view before Gerard snapped his fingers in my face.

"What was that for?" I whined.

"There's having a sneaky peek, and then there's making me self-concious." He glared playfully.

I huffed and turned to get in the shower.

I let the water run over my naked form, closing my eyes as I got caught up in the moment.

I felt two hands on my waist, causing me to smile.

"Move over a little." Gerard's voice entered my ears. "I'm getting a little cold here."

I smirked and opened my eyes, letting them trail down his body.

"Hm... I don't think I want to..." I chuckled, letting my eyes lingure between his legs.

"Well you're a little out of luck there, aren't you?" Gerard then put his hands on my hips and moved me back slightly as he moved into the warm water.

After around thirty minutes of canoodling and playing with each other which may have just about turned into a water war, we got out of the shower laughing our heads off.

"You are such a goofball." I smirked.

Gerard frained hurt as he towel-dried his body.

"I am not a goofball!" He whined, making me chuckle.

"Whatever you say, goofball." 

I wrapped the towel round myself and sat on the bed.

Gerard was the first to get dressed into his black and yellow striped shirt and skinny jeans, as I wanted my outfit to be a surprise.