Were't We Planning?

SEXUAL CONTENT!!!

We got back to the hotel and went to our room and the second the door was open, I pinned Gerard up against the wall, my lips finding his just as quickly.

He moaned and closed the door with his foot, wrapping his arms round my waist.

His hands found my ass and he groped and scratched at it, lifting my dress up.

"Oh my God you're perfect." Gerard breathed against my open mouth, letting me taste his exhillerating breath.

I chuckled a low, breathless chuckle and pulled him over to the bed.

Gerard's mood seemed to change rather dramatically because his expression hardened as the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed. 

He grabbed me by the shoulders and shoved me down.

I looked at him with a stern gaze, my eyes big as I watched him through my slightly messed up hair. I was propped up on my elbows and my knees were together with the bottom half of my legs separated.

"Do you know how much of a turn on that look is?" Gerard smirked.

"I'm not sure I do, Mr Way. You may have to show me." I replied, innocently, biting my right lip ring.

Gerard put his hands on my knees and left them there for a few seconds, just looking over my body.

I was starting to feel a little frustrated with the lack of sex I was getting, but just as that feeling came to me, Gerard roughly split my legs a part, making me gasp.

He smirked and crawled in between my open legs, letting one hand trail down my body before settling on my area.

He started to rub me through my thong, causing my eyes to flutter shut as my fingertips dug into the sheets.

"Oh fuck... Gerard please... Don't tease me." I moaned, biting more on my lips rings.

"What's the matter Miss Simms? Am I being cruel?" Gerard's tone was frustrating, the smirk dripping from his words as he continued to rub me.

"Just fuck me... Please..." I begged.

Gerard removed his hand from my area and ripped my panties off of me before sliding my dress up to my waist.

"Take your jacket off and unzip your dress. I want to see all of you." He instructed.

I smirked and shook the leather jacket off my shoulders, followed by the zip on the right side of the dress, sliding easily down my body to my hip.

I took myself from the dress and threw it on the floor, followed by my Docs.

I unhooked my bra and that shortly made it's way to the floor.

I looked up at him and he pointed downwards.

"Strip me." He told me.

I wasted no time in doing what he said and started with his jacket...

Then his shirt...

I had to take a moment to gaze upon his perfect torso before reaching for his belt.

I undid it, followed by the button on his jeans and then the zipper.

I didn't take my eyes off his throughout this process, I was so lost in them...

I rolled the jeans down his legs, taking his boxers with him, revealing his rock hard length.

My eyes went wide.

I would never get used to that sight... 

I felt Gerard's hands in my hair as I gazed, taking me off gaurd.