Our Little Secret... (Gerard Way) [Teacher/Student]

Scarlett on the side! >>>>

As I followed the Vice Pricipal of Belleville High School in New Jersey through the corridors, there was one thing I noticed.

Everything was so...

Quiet.

Clean.

Ish...

And just generally well behaved.

Now that was not how I did things.

This U-bend had a school uniform.

Shirt, tie, blazer, skirt or pants, black leather shoes, no unatural colors in your hair, no piercings besides a single stud in the lobes of the ears, neautral make up if any.

What did I wear? 

Shirt, two buttons undone at the top, tie, in level with my boobs, blazer, sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, all black Converse.

Hey... At least they were my all black ones...

I also had my hair dyed blue-black and my snakebites, tongue piercing, Butterfly Kiss anti-eyebrow, right ear lobe stretched to a ten, a stud next to that and an industrial bar above it, just a single lobe piercing in my left ear though.

My eyes had a ring of eyeliner round them with a flick on the outer corner and my lips were a dark shade of red.

I rolled my eyes behind the Vice Principal's back as we walked to his office, where he sat me down on the side of his desk that was nearest the door.

He sat in the big swivel chair across from me and sighed heavily.

"Scarlett. It is your first day here and I understand that comepletely. But you have to understand that our school has regulations to follow." He told me.

I slumped back in my seat and shoved my black and white checkered back pack on the floor by my feet.

"Maybe I don't like the 'regulations'. My last school didn't have half of the ones you do." I mumbled.

The VP sighed again as I blew a bubble with my gum.

"Well i'm afraid you'll have to deal with that." He argued. "Now if I see you dressed unaccordingly tomorrow, you'll be in detention. Got that?" I nodded, hiding behind my fringe.

"Good. Now what have you got for first lesson. I'll show you where it is." He smiled, motioning for me to pass him my schedule.

"No, it's fine." I said. "I remember where everything is from the day the Principal showed me round. I have a good memory." 

He smiled and nodded, sitting back down.

"So you should have no problem remembering to wear appropriate uniform tomorrow." 

I closed the door on him just as he finished the sentence and blew another bubble, making my way to my first class, which I was now twenty minutes late for.

Which was more important to them? Appearance or Punctuality?

I got to my first lesson; Science.

I knocked on the door and stepped inside.

"Hi. What can I do for you?" The teacher, Mr Iero smiled awkwardly, looking me up and down.

"Um... Hi." I started, feeling everyone's eyes on me. "I'm the new student."

Mr Iero gave a stronger smile and invited me over to the front of the classroom.

"Scarlett right? Scarlett Simms?" He asked looking at a note on his desk with my name on it.

I nodded.

"Well Scarlett. Your books are here, your seat is over there and the bin for your gum is by the door." He smiled, smugly, clapping his hands together.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my books before simply sitting in my seat at the back of the room.

The lesson dragged, but Mr Iero turned out to be quite the comedian.

Whether it was intentional or not...

The bell went thirty-five minutes later and the class filed out.

"Scarlett! Could you stay behind please?" Mr Iero called just as I was about to leave.

I sighed heavily and loudly before making my way over to the front of the class again.

Mr Iero was wiping the dry marker off of the board as I sat with my back to him on his desk, facing the rest of the classroom.

"Why were you late?" He asked.

"I had Mr Sass-pants Vice Principal on my ass because of my appearance." I mumbled.

I could tell Mr Iero was trying to supress a laugh at my comment, but failed miserably.

"Never have I ever heard anyone say that about a teacher. Especially not from a student." He chuckled, sitting next to me on the desk.

"Well maybe you should visit my old school." I sighed. "We said it to the teacher and they said shit twice as harsh back."

Mr Iero laughed again and nudged me, making me wrickle up my nose with a giggle.

"You seem like a fun kid, with an awesome attitude. I was a lot like you back in high school. Uncaring. Bitchy. Full of attitude and confidence. I just want you to be careful. I didn't go here for high school but some of my friends did and they always say it was a lot more laid back then. You don't want to get yourself kicked out." He told me.

I gave him a genuine smile and nudged him back. "Thanks Iero. See ya next class." 

I gave him a salute with my index finger and walked out of the classroom without another word.