arranged -jakehoon

"i don't want to!" jake shouted at his parents who were standing in his room. "son, it's for the company, we don't have another choice. besides, you haven't even met him, you might like him you know?" jake's dad, mr sim, said. 

jake looked at the ground and answered. "fine, but can we meetup, with him and his parents before we get married?" jake asked with his puppy eyes. ms sim got up and hugged her little boy. "yes ofcourse we can my baby." jake smiled and hugged his mom back. he got up from his bed and went to hug his dad. "thank you my son." jake hummed and hugged him. 

-3 days later-

jake is getting ready for his dinner with his soon to be husband, being dressed up in a black suit. he was putting on his watch and some cologne when is father walked in the room. "son, are you ready?" his father asked, dressed up in a nice suit. "yes, dad hold on a minute." he quickly put on his cologne, took his phone and left his room. 

his mom was dressed up nicely in a black dress with silver jewelery. she was putting on her heels, as jake and his father were putting on their shoes. "is everyone ready?" mr. sim asked one last time. jake hummed and soon they left the door to the car.

"mom and dad, what if he doesn't like me?" jake was seated on the backseat, worried about this marriage. "baby, you are pretty and smart, besides that you are really nice and you care for everyone around you. who doesn't want that?" his mom answered, worried for her son. 

"thank u mom, i appreciate it." he smiled at his mom and the rest of the ride to the restaurant went peacefully. 

when jake entered the restaurant after his mom and dad, his dad said something to the waiter, standing at the register, about reserving a table for 6 people and the waiter led them to their table. 

when they got to the table, his partner was already sitting there. he was looking cold, like he didn't want to be here. jake was mesmerized by his looks, he looks ethereal. 

"hi ms park, this is jake." jake heard his mom say. he quickly got out of his stare moment and introduced himself to ms and mr park. he was hesitating to say something to the boy, shit it wasn't even a boy. he knew him. 

it's sunghoon, the park sunghoon. he was popular, a heartrob and he would have hundreds of girls at his feet every morning. he first didn't recognize him when he entered the restaurant, but then it clicked.

shit.

he and sunghoon actually used to have a history with eachother...

they used to be friends with benefits. yes, they used to kiss and fuck but...

one of them caught feelings and that wasn't supposed to happen. they could do everything but there was one rule; do not fall in love. 

jake was stupid for agreeing with the whole friends with benefits thing but that doesn't matter anymore. the thing right now is, HE IS GOING TO MARRY HIM?! 

they hadn't been in the restaurant for 5 minutes and jake already wanted to leave, he was feeling sick. "excuse me, i have to use the bathroom." jake excused himself and walked away to the bathroom. 

he entered the bathroom and stood infront of the mirror. he was looking good, but not feeling well. "he is so pretty, but what am i supossed to say to him. he doens't like me and he probably doesn't even want to marry me." jake was talking to himself while drying his hands from washing them. 

he kept blabbering things to himself as he didn't notice someone enter the bathroom. 

sunghoons pov; 

where is jake? did he leave already? i don't feel good actually, i have to go to the bathroom, i feel like i am going to throw up. "excuse me." he also excused himself and left the dining table. 

before i entered the bathroom i heard someone talking to themselves? it sounds oddly familiar to jakes voice. is it jake? i entered the bathroom and saw jake drying of his hands while talking to himself. "jake?" i smirked. 

jake pov; 

i looked at who entered the bathroom and saw that is was sunghoon. "jake?" sunghoon asked. why was he smirking. "oh my god jake." sunghoon closed the door and walked up to jake. "did you know?" sunghoon asked the now blushing boy. sunghoon pinned jake on the sink with his arms on both sides of his waist.  

"know what?" jake asked back, he was as red as a tomato. he couldn't let his shyness take over him so he smirked back at sunghoon. "is there something i need to know?" jake smirking pulling sunghoons tie, so sunghoon was closer to him. 

sunghoon was startled, what is happening.

jake is known at school for being the smart kid. he was smart but handsome and he was the main attraction most of the time. let's just say that he is pretty popular. don't get me wrong, sunghoon also was popular, but that's because he is known for playing girls AND boys.

"jake, please don't do this." sunghoon said, placing his hands on jakes waist. he dropped his head in between jakes shoulder. "sunghoon? are u okay?" jake was actually concerned now. 

then he felt his shoulder get wet. "hoon are u crying?" jake tangled his hand in sunghoons hair. "jake please, i missed you so much." sunghoon cried out. he left a kiss on jakes neck and rested his head there after. "hoon, don't do this." jake pulled sunghoon away from so there was a little distance between us. 

"we had one rule and you knew that." jake said to sunghoon caressing his cheek. "i know baby, but still... let's make up?" sunghoon said, smiling a little. jake nod and hugged sunghoon. 

"hoon, i don't want to marry you..." sunghoon looked up with an hurt expression. "while we are fighting." sunghoon dropped the hurt expression to a happy one. "don't worry about that we won't fight anymore." 

after that sunghoon leaned in. "jake, please kiss me." sunghoon was almost on his knees. "are you that needy for me?" jake laughed out loud. "yes please, i beg u kiss me." jake couldn't stand it any longer and kissed sunghoons plump lips.

their lips fit eachother perfectly, as if they were made for eachother. sunghoon pinned jake on the sink, jake was sitting on the sink while his hands were around sunghoons neck, tangled in his hair from the back. jake accidently pulled sunghoons hair, which caused sunghoon to make an unholy sound in jakes mouth. 

"oh you still have that hair pulling kink?" jake smirked, biting his lip. "oh yeah who doesn't have that when it's you?" sunghoon said, flirting and kissing him again. 

meanwhile at the table;

"guys, don't you think that they have been gone for a long time now? what if something happened?" ms sim said. "yes i agree, maybe we should check?" ms park said. 

"yes, good idea. let's go." mr park said. soon after that the four parents left to the bathroom.  

mr park entered the bathroom first and gasped as loud as he could. "HOLD ON?" he screamed out. there he saw jake and sunghoon, almost eating eachothers faces. sunghoon pulled away and kissed jakes neck one more time, on the place where he left an hickey. 

"hey dad." sunghoon said casually, wrapping his arms around jakes waist.

"oh my son..." sunghoons dad started laughing. soon all the other parents came to them and started laughing.

after the whole incident they all went back to their table and ate their dinner.

in the end, sunghoon and jake got married happiely.

---------

GUYS THIS TOOK SO LONG

IM SO SORRYYYY

please leave requests!!!

i love u, bye.

Mina