Where is she?

I gasped as the bag on my head was taken away and thrown onto the ground my by kidnappers. They sneered at me. "Lorilynn Mikaelson, huh? Well, you don't look like an Original at all. I don't believe for a second that you're Klaus Mikaelson's wife."

I laughed bitterly, "Well believe it!" I could feel all the vervain they injected into me flowing through my veins, burning the entire way. Thankfully, they didn't believe I was an Original and that I had been running from a family of Originals for a thousand years, I didn't have too much vervain inside of me.

I stood up from the chair and snapped the chains. They looked worried. One of the kidnappers looked at the man who had been speaking to me less than a minute ago.

"I thought you said she wasn't an Original!" I rolled my eyes and quickly pulled both of their hearts out and watched as their bodies fell to the floor and got covered in grey veins.

I sighed and dropped their hearts to the floor. I walked out of the dark and extremely dirty room and gasped when I realized where I was.

New Orleans.

No.

They had taken me straight into the lion's den. The Originals have had a bounty on my head for a thousand years, and I've had my fair share of vampires come after me in that time. Every supernatural in the world knows who I am and would do anything to collect the bounty on my head, which was an eternal alliance with the Original family. Even those who hated the originals, such as the werewolves and most witches, would jump at the chance to become allies with them. That would mean ultimate power. 

New Orleans is Original HQ, and I know for a fact that all of them, even Finn, are here. That's the reason why I was in New York, far away from here, when I got jumped by those two werewolves. They shot me up with so much vervain that I could barely remember my name and brought me here.

My clothes were ragged and ripped so I ran into the nearest clothing store. I saw a young lady and grabbed a backpack and a pair of blue ripped jeans and a green cropped hoodie.

"Hey!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes and looked straight into hers.

"You will let me take this and not remember anything." Her eyes glazed over and she walked robotically behind the counter.

I threw some more clothes into the bag and put on the cropped hoodie and jeans. My black Nikes were still holding up, so there was at least that.

I grabbed a baseball cap and pulled it low on my face. If a vampire even caught a glimpse of me, they would come after me.

Or worse, tell an Original or Marcel.

I smiled at the memory of Marcel. I had only met him once some 50 years ago, and he had not known my identity.

We talked for hours and became best friends. The next day, he found out who I was and wanted to take me to my in-laws or husband. I had refused and am now running from him as well.

The good thing is that I can always keep tabs on the Originals and Marcel.

Marcel always stays in New Orleans and the Originals thought he was dead, but now Klaus attempts to rule the city with him. As if, I scoffed internally. My husband was anything but cooperative, and hates sharing.