Howl-oo

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

Thank you for joining me on this new werewolf romance adventure that you can sink your claws into. I always loved reading werewolf stories and this is my first one I'm putting out into the universe, so please take it easy on me.

I hope you'll enjoy:)

Updates will begin soon...

Blurb:

Zoey Porter isn't your typical love interest or the object of desire. Nope, someone else is the main attraction... her best friend who has a muscular and 'hottest than the sun' boyfriend, who she claims like howling at the moon occasionally.

Her best friend's boyfriend happens to be a bloodthirsty creature... yeah, right! 

Zoey doesn't believe in bedtime stories, only hard-core facts! and certainly doesn't believe in such things as werewolves.

After her best friend receives an invitation to visit her long-distance boyfriend, Zoey reluctantly tags along. Only to find herself surrounded by a strange, impolite, hot-looking group of humans, to her dismay.

But something peculiar happens around the unfamiliar forest, especially at night when the moon is at its peak. Growls echo in the darkness. Grizzled brutes move in the shadows. The people act more primal than usual... more beastly.

Zoey slowly starts to believe in bedtime stories when she comes face to face with the big bad wolf himself - her world comes crashing down.

How will she navigate this unknown, savage world she has no escape from when it wasn't her chosen world to begin with?

She's only the tagalong.

Copyright:

Please note You're Dating a Werewolf? is currently only on Wattpad. Please report if you find it on any other site.

Copyright © Libby J 2023

The right of Libby J to be identified as the sole author of this work.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or distributed in any form, without prior consent or permission of the author of this book.

This is a work of fiction. All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.