🖤make a film 2 | EURONYMOUS

same tags apply as last time.
D/S, no plot, deadass none. Sex with protection, no gender specified, quick blurb

After he asked me to go some place else, he set the camera up on the dresser. I laid back on the bed while he reached into the nightstand and grabbed a condom.

He slipped the condom over his cock and went over to me. He pulled me closer by my thighs and spread my legs open.

I felt a breeze of cold air agaiinst me. I was already wet from the treatment he had been giving me before. He didn't waste time to start thrusting into me, not giving me any time to adjust to his length.

Once he was inside of me, it was almost a bit painful. His dick was too deep inside of me. He was fully stretching me out past my limit.

He covered my mouth with his hand, and he started to thrust into me. He didn't start off fast. He wanted time to enjoy me.

I started to grip the bedsheets while he thrusted into me more, hoping to have something to calm me down while he did his thing.

As I fully adjusted to his cock, I started to moan. My walls opened up just enough for him to start hitting that spot where he would make me go insane.

I started to moan, moaning his actual name instead of his stage name; Euronymous. "Øystein.." I grabbed on to him as he easily pulled me closer to him.

When I moaned his name, it only encouraged him to be rougher and faster. My toes curled as the stimulation became too much to handle. And before I knew it, I was coming. He was, too.

(Fin)
THIS IS SO CRINGE LMAO, literally wrote this in the middle of state testing I CANNOT.