🖤 Posession or Obsession?|Øystein

Just smut, with a little plot. I'm super funny in this chapter btw🫶🏻 fem reader, Oral m! receiving, groping, hickeys, making out

Continuation of other Euronymous stories

I walked into my favorite record shop to see my favorite face. My manager and boyfriend, Euronymous. I instantly smiled and walked over to him. He had corpse paint on his face, which was a normal occurrence. I kissed his cheek, getting some white face paint on my lips. I wiped it off pretty quickly. I looked over to the counter where he had a package from the US. It was probably another tape from the connections he had from all over the world. "What- are these fucks from Texas?" I asked and he nodded. "Americans are so weird." I rolled my eyes a bit. "Anyways, what are you up to?" It was about 6 pm by now.

"Nothing. Just thinking." He said in a monotone voice. Some days it was hard to get through to him. Like I was talking to a brick wall. Sometimes I just had to talk to him, like he was human. "Øystein, come on." I walked behind the counter and he pulled me closer by my waist, kissing my lips. I smiled while kissing him. Maybe he wasn't in one of those bad moods today. He held my waist while we started making out. After a few seconds, though, he pulled away. He started to kiss my neck, slowly trailing down. "I love you." He mumbled while kissing my collarbone. The kissing quickly turned into leaving hickeys. He wanted everyone to know I was his.
"I love you too." I replied as I ran my fingers through his long black hair.

He fumbled with his jeans for a few seconds before pulling his jeans down his thighs. After he pulled his jeans down, it'd follow with his underwear. I'd look down as he pulled his lips away from my collar bone. He was hard and his dick was standing straight up. I slowly trailed down until I was on my knees. Øystein wasn't a very tall man, so the height difference wasn't too big. Unlike something else.. I looked up at him, and his hands guided to the underside of my chin. He grabbed my jaw, forcing contact. He'd then slowly reach around my head and grab a fistful of hair. He forced my head closer to his dick. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his dick. He started to move my head because of my hair. I started gagging from the force. He reached down and grabbed my boobs, fondling them while still pushing my head back and forth with the other arm.
I let him keep using my throat the way he wanted while he kept grabbing my boobs. It wouldn't take him long to cum down my throat after a few minutes from how fast he was going.

(fin.)