🖤Corpse | Euronymous

f!reader, long writing like rly long, Oral (m and f recieve), unprotected sex, choking, hand job, praise, unedited!
Tw; arguing at the end.

Euronymous and I were in a band called Mayhem together. He was the guitarist, and I was the bassist. I'm originally from Transylvania. I sent them a letter after listening to their music. I moved there after he wrote back to me.

Well, it's been a few months since that happened. You could say Euronymous warmed up to me a bit. We were in a relationship together after a few one night stands. But sometimes it's difficult to think were anything more than a one night stand. He wasn't very affectionate, especially not in front of others. I'm almost positive none of the bandmates know about our relationship or have even caught on. Sometimes, I'd get in the middle of Vargs and Euronymous arguments, which turned out to be a mistake most of the time. They were both stubborn and wanted to take credit for everything. Sometimes, their arguments got aggressive or even outright  violent. They'd both sau hurtful things and then forgive each other. But I was never really a fan of Varg. He was weird and not in a good way. Sure, Euronymous was weird. He had his own things wrong with him. But Varg is the type of person to murder someone or seriously hurt someone and never looked back. I can't lie, I was afraid of him.

Euronymous and I were at the record store. We both stayed after hours to listen to some new music he got. He had friends from all over the world sending him dark music. I loved spending this time with him. It made me so happy seeing him happy. Euronymous was a true artist. Varg was the type of person to want attention.

"Hey Euronymous, we should give this a listen." I handed him a table with tiny letters carved into it. The letters read the craft. It was a song I made by myself. Recently, I had gotten into vocal training and decided to try something new.

He shoved the tape into the radio, and the screaming started. He looked pleasantly surprised. Well, as surprised as he could get. He didn't show much emotion except disgust.
After a few seconds into the recording, he asked me something. "Where the hell did this come from, and how could it be so perfect?"

I smiled a little and looked down at the ground. "Well, uhm, actually I wrote it, Euronymous.." He looked at me with wide eyes. "No fucking way dude!" He walked towards me and put his hands on my shoulders, making me flinch. "Uh, yeah. Just thought I'd try something new." I said as casually as possible. "You could be the fucking lead singer instead of Varg. We could both share all the glory.. holy shit, y/n. You're amazing."

"Thank you? I didn't expect you to like it so much." He removed his hands from my shoulders and started to walk down the basement. "Follow me!" He yelled from the stairs. I hesitantly followed.

"I have never loved you more than do at this moment, y/n." He said while looking into my eyes. I felt my cheeks get a bit hot. I loved validation. This was one of the first times he seemed truly proud of me. He sat down on the couch and I walked in front of him, looking down.

"Ya know, I think it's time we do it again?" He said, waiting for my approval. "I agree.. 1000%. Yes."
He unbuttoned his jeans and undid the zipper to his pants. I got on my knees in front of him. He pulled his underwear aside and his throbbing cock sprung up. This was the best day ever. I got a promotion and dick.

I gently put my hands on his erect cock. He groaned. "Your hands are so cold.." He whispered and laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry.." I trailed off and also laughed a little. But I started to move my hands up and down. Providing short and light licks to the tip of his dick. I added some more force and moved faster. That only made him feel more pressure. He grabbed onto the couch cushions, needing something to keep him grounded. It didn't take time before he came fast. White liquid spilled all over my hands.