🩷 The Guitarist | Euronymous

Drummer y/n, fem!reader, Euronymous being a softie, band beef 💀uncannon timeline, RORY! not real Euronymous

My name is y/n l/n, I'm a guitarist. for a Nu-Metal band called Kittie. It was the year 1996. Our band had recently gotten popular, and we were invited to an event called "Battle of the Bands." This event would feature multiple bands from all over the world. Some black metal, nu metal, or metal core bands will be involved. It was a mix of the metal scene.

"Alright, guys.." Morgan walked on to our tour bus. "Before the battle of the Bands event or whatever." She rolled her eyes, "Were gonna get black out drunk with mayhem." You could hear a few cheers coming from the back of the bus. However, I sat on my bed and didn't really budge. I was too busy sketching in my journal.

Morgan would walk up to me, "Cmon, buzzkill. You can't stay in here forever." Which would gain her a scoff in response. I closed my notebook and pencils down and stood up. "What are you waiting for?" Morgan asked while putting her hand on her hip.

"Okay, fine. But I don't want to drink." I shrugged.
"Whatever, buzzkill, time to party!" She threw her hands up while walking away.

A little while later, we all met up I the forest. There were three men. Varg, dead, and euronymous. I mostly kept to myself, not really wanting to interact with them much. Euronymous seemed interesting. He just had a certain aura about him. It was dark.

I went up to him. His face was covered with corpse paint, and his black hair clung to the paint. "Hey, I'm y/n."

"I'm Euronymous." He would say. He didn't seem very friendly or approachable, for that matter. But it wasn't surprising. Most people in this scene weren't.

"Well.. it's nice to meet you.." I'd smile a little.

"You should really stay away from me." He looked away.

"Why is that?" I'd tilt my head a bit at what he said.

"You'll die just like everyone else."

I scoffed. "No.. I'm pretty sure I'm not going anywhere for a while."

"You will." He started to walk away.

"Wait, Euronymous." I walked after him. "It's a risk I'm willing to take."

He would just turn around and give me a small smile. "You're one crazy bitch, you know that y/n?"
"Well.. if it means I get to talk to you.."

A few days later, Euronymous and I were hanging out in his basement. We talked more, and he seemed more likable than he let off. We were sitting on the couch, and he had his arm around me. We were watching cannibal holocaust. It was a movie that had been banned in many countries. But knowing Euronymous, he got ahold of it.

I gently laid my head on his chest. It was pretty ironic that we were both guitarists, but for two completely different types of music. I looked up at him. It was one of the rare times he didn't have his corpse paint on.

"I think I like you, øystein."
"I think I like you too, y/n"

(Fin.)

A/N:
Sorry it's very short. Hadn't have a lot of motivation to write but I still like it nonetheless. Euronymous smut coming soon too of course.