🖤3's | DAN & ANNA

Threesome, Submissive Dan, Dominant Anna, Oral (F), Fingering, Unprotected sex, Mommy kink, praise F!reader, bi y/n
1k words

Dan, Anna, and I have been best friends since childhood. But once I went off to college, we hadn't really seen each other since. I suppose we fell out as friends.

But college wasn't amazing either. It was high school with a lot less drama, more sex and alcohol.. It was April now, and I would be home for spring break. I'd finally get to see Dan and Anna again.

I haven't thought about them much, but they did cross my mind a few times. I guess I did miss them. It isn't easy leaving your old life behind for a completely new one.

But now this was it. I knocked on my parents' front door, and they happily invited me in. They started to ask questions and say how much they missed me.

"Are Dan and Anna still here?" I would ask curiously.

"Yes honey.. they still live next door. I'm sure they would mind if you went over there." My mother said sweetly.

Well, now I was at their house. After high school, they moved in together to split bills. Neither of them wanted to go to college, so it would just be more convenient for both of them.

I gently knocked on their door, only to be greeted by a familiar face. It was Dan. I had a crush on him when I was younger, but he had really aged well. 

"Oh- hey, Dan. I'm y/n. Do you remember me?" I asked stupidly. Of course, he remembered me. It was only a year.

"Of course I do, y/n. Come in. Anna is here, too."

We all caught up on our boring lives, and all three of us ended up having a really good time. It was all good until a game of truth or dare was proposed by Anna.

"Alright Anna. You ask someone first." I'd say.

"But wait. Instead of truth, you have to remove a piece of clothing. Just to make things a bit more.. interesting." She declared.

"Well, that'll be interesting." Dan sat back in his chair.

"Let's start with.. Y/n, strip or dare?"

"Hmm, I'll play it safe. I'll strip."

I stared by taking off my socks. Eventually, we would make our way up until we all were naked. So what now?

I glanced over at Charlie, and man.. was it big. Huge even. I then glanced back over to Anna. She was gorgeous.

"So uh- are we just gonna sit here naked or?" Dan asked.

"Hmm, I want to see something. Dan, go kiss y/n." Anna demanded.

Dan stood up and walked over to the chair I was sitting in. He gently grabbed my chin, making me look up at him. Then his lips would meet mine. His lips were so.. very soft. The kiss would deepen, and we almost started to make out. But then, Anna said something.

"That's enough, Dan." Dan would follow her commands and pull away. "How about we move somewhere more comfortable.. like the bed."

We would both obey and follow her into the bedroom.

"Y/n, I want you to lie down on the bed. Dan, finger her."
I would lay down on the bed and Dan approached me, gently starting to touch me. I was already so wet from everything that had happened before. It was a teenage fantasy come true.

He pushed his fingers into me, slowly. He was so gentle compared to most of the guys I had been with. They only cared about getting themselves off.

I instantly moaned, feeling his fingers pumping through me. Anna watched as he pleasured me. He kept going faster and faster until I was at my limit. As I was about to cum, Anna would say "Stop."

"Good Boy Dan.." she kissed the top of his head. "And for you y/n, you're such a good girl.. just sitting there and looking pretty as we use you." I made a small noise at her praise, and I could feel my face getting hot. Who knew my best friend could be.. so good at such a thing.

"Now y/n, Dan is gonna fuck you while you eat me out. Is that okay with you?"
"Yes, of course it is Anna.." I was getting needy, closing my legs to contain myself.

I got on all fours, and Anna postioned herself in front of me. I started off slowly licking her while Dan came up behind me and grabbed my hips. He postioned himself behind me, slowly leaning in to me.

I could feel him inside of me. He hasn't started thrusting yet. He gave me time to adjust to his length. But even then, it wouldn't all fit inside my body.

Once he started thrusting, it only pushed me farther into Anna, putting more pressure into my tongue while eating her out. I made circles around her clit, and grabbed her thighs to pull her closer to me.

With every moan I let out, it only increased Anna's pleasure. When Dan came close, he would start whimpering.

"M-mommy.. can I please cum.. please." Dan begged. It was almost as if they had done this before.

"Yes.. pretty boy -" She would be cut off by her own moaning as my tongue pumped into her. "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum."

"Me too.." I whined as Dan kept pushing himself deeper into me.

"Me- three.."

And just like that, it was a chain reaction. We all came at around the same.

We all laid back on the bed. Anna was spooning me, and I was spooning Dan.

"We should really do this again.. sometime." I ran my fingers through Dan's hair.

They would both agree. I didn't expect this from spring break. A fantasy come true..

A/N, sorry it's so short - I've been extremely tired today lmao