🖤 Make a film | Euronymous

Filmed sex, Oral (m) receiving, degradation, d/s, slapping, brief blurb, throat fucking, hair pulling, daddy kink, literally no plot just porn

NOT EURONYMOUS, RORY

Euronymous set the camera up on his nightstand, and pulled me in front of his bed. "On your knees, now you fucking slut." He demanded.

I would listen and get on my knees, maintaining eye contact with him the entire time. He was so attractive with his corpse paint fading off, and his black hair all messy.

"Open your mouth, now." He grabbed my jaw.
"Yes.. daddy.." I whined. I opened my mouth. He undid his bullet belt and pulled his pants down.

His cock was already large, and buldging. It was almost begging for stimulation. I licked the tip of his cock and tasted pre cum in my mouth.

He grabbed a fistful of my h/c hair and pulled me into his dick. "Suck it." But I didn't listen. I just looked up at him.

I felt a hard slap on my face, "I said now, y/n."

I slowly put my mouth on his cock. He groaned when he felt the warmth of my mouth. He grabbed my hair and started moving my head. Throat fucking me.

I started gagging, and tears were running down my face. My mascara and eyeliner made my tears black. I started tapping his thigh. He was being way too rough with my throat.

He let me breathe, and once I said it was okay for him to keep going he did. He didn't show my throat any mercy.

It wouldn't take him long before he came down my throat, forcing me to swallow all of it. I pulled away from his cock.

I hoarsley said, "my throat hurts.." Euronymous got up and went to the kitchen to get me some water.

"How about we do this some place else, hm?" Euronymous handed me a glass of water.

(fin.)

Part two tommorow.. fun fact I watched lords of chaos while writing this.