🩵 The Lovers Reversed | Rory

Need some good angst, sort of a venting piece so if you're uncomfortable please click the next chapter !
Based on tarot cards.

Since the night he left, everything seemed to move in slow motion. He left abruptly without explanation. It leaves me here, questioning. Why me? What did I do wrong? I've been trying to find out what I could've changed this entire time. A man named Rory Culkin made my life come crashing down. The day he left me, I cried so hard I couldn't breathe. I started to choke on my tears. Thankfully, I could calm down enough just to be able to sleep.

It's nine months later. I've counted every single day since he left. He's moved on, he didn't even look back. He has a new girlfriend and never gives me a second glance when we pass by each other. So why the hell am I still attracted to this man? Why do I want him to look twice?

He doesn't want me and he made that very clear. I still wonder where I went wrong. What changed? I thought he liked me.

I want to be loved so desperately that it aches every inch of my body. But I don't want anyone to love me. I need his love.

I need to smile and laugh like how I did when I was with him. The genuine smile faded quickly and I'm left to pick up the pieces all by myself.

A few days later after that journal entry, I run into Rory again. Making everything so much worse. My stomach churns at the thought of him. At the sight of him I thought I might puke.

So
Why
Me

Why
Do
I
Have
To
Be
Unlovable.

I never did anything to him. I trusted him with kindness. He's the love of my life. He still is. People believe in twin flames. He was mine.

Minus the arguing and the messy breakup, we were made for each other. We agreed on practically everything.

But then the universe forced us apart without any explanation.
Rory, I need you.
In another life, maybe.
In another life, things won't be so messy.
In another life, I'll love you with everything I have.
If there isn't another life, in heaven.. You'll say yes to me. I promise that.