🖤The bathroom | Charlie

F!Reader
Oral (m) receiving, semi-public, fingering (F) receiving, hair pulling, kissing, almost caught, 970 words, unedited
-

My best friend, Kirby, had invited me to a party. I wasn't exactly eager about going. It wasn't exactly my scene. But after Kirby tried her best to convince me, I gave in.

So here I am, leaning against the counter in some strangers kitchen. I had a drink in hand to fit in. But who knows what was actually in the cup? I wasn't going to find out either.
Kirby was standing next to me, harping about a guy.

"Kirby, do you see that guy over there?" I said in a hushed voice.

"Yeah. What about him?"
Kirby replied.

"Hes been staring at us.." I scoffed a little. It was probably at my best friend Kirby because she was beautiful.

"Us? More like you, girl." She laughed a little. "Now go talk to him. How often do I get to convince you to go to a party?"

"Okay.. fine." Nervously, I walked my way over to him. The man had beautiful long brown hair and big blue eyes. He looked like a model. Did he go to my school?

"Hey." He spoke once he saw me approaching.
"Um, hey."
"Need another drink?"
"No, definitely not, I'm okay." I laughed dryly.

"Yeah.." He shrugged. "I'm not really a big drinker either. I'm Charlie, by the way." He reaches out his hand to shake mine.

"I'm y/n." I smiled and took his hand. His grip was firm, but his hands were extremely soft.

....

After some time had passed. We found out we had more in common than we could've thought. We had quite a few good conversations with some flirting, of course. We ended up in the bathroom.

He hurriedly pushed me against the countertop of the sink, kissing me. I wanted more of him. I needed more of him. "Do you want this?" He breathed out between kisses. "Yes.. yes, please.." I said shakily.

He placed kisses on my neck, slowly trailing down my body. Once he got to my collar bone, he started to suck gently. Leaving marks so I'd remember him after this. But I could never forget a man like him. He helped me pull my shirt off. He left another mark when he got down to my breasts.

"Please.. I need you, Charlie." I whined. But that didn't make him speed up the process. He still took his time placing gentle kisses down my body until he got to my pants. He looked up at me with his eyes, and I looked back. He stood up and went back to kissing my lips. He reached down my pants, playing with the line of my underwear. After a few seconds, he would reach in and feel the wetness of my slit. He laughed a little at how wet I was. His fingers found my clit and slowly started rubbing. I moaned. I wanted more. I needed him.

I cried out, "faster.. please." He would comply, speeding up the circles around my clit. I let out a small moan before realizing I needed to be quieter. He brought his other hand to cover mouth. "Shh.. it's okay." He murmered.

I could feel a knot building in my stomach from the amount of pleasure he supplied to me. I never wanted this night to end. He would move lower into me, finding my hole. He put two fingers in which earned a loud moan from me. He pumped in and out at a steady pace. He curved his fingers until he could find a certain spot. The certain spot that would make me go crazy. His fingers kept hitting the spot, which only made the knot in my stomach worse. At any second, it could come undone. And then it would. I came all over his hands.

After we both got cleaned up, it was obvious it'd be his turn now. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled his underwear down. His dick would be standing straight up, pre cum all over the end. I got on my knees slowly, making eye contact with him as I did. I licked the pre cum off the tip, which would make his breathing hitch. I'd smile after hearing his noise. I'd wrap my hands around his base and slowly move while putting my lips around the tip. I started to move my head. He needed something to grip on to.

He found his hands in my hair, moving my head at the pace he wanted. He was extremely rough, showing my throat no mercy. I'd gag around his dick but that didn't stop him from using my throat any way he pleased.

I didn't want to come to this party, but now I'm so glad I did. I dont care that there's mascara streaming down my face or the fact he's come down my throat twice now. I wanted to please him in any way possible. I was his for tonight.

My phone on the bathroom sink started to ring after he came down my throat for the third and final time. The caller ID said Kirby. "Fuck." I stood up quickly and wiped my mouth. Charlie was busy cleaning himself and pulling his pants up.

"Y/n, where are you? It's time to go." I guess that I lost track of time.. "I'll be right there! Sorry, I had a good time." I swiftly hung up and kissed Charlie one last time, knowing I'd see him again.

"I'll see you in English." He told me before I left. Damn it. Now I feel like an asshole for never noticing him before.

-

Sorry it's so short and kinda shit LOL I've never even tried to do anything like this before so.. we'll see how this goes?