🖤 Grave Shift | Euronymous

d/s, worker and boss dynamic, f! reader, the reader is tied up, vibrators, edging,

After a late shift at the record store, I was scrubbing the counters. I was the one who usually kept the place clean since the boys never cared that much. I sighed and leaned over the counter. Business wasn't fast these days, we barely had any business at all. I guess having a record store in the asscrack of Norway wasn't the best idea. But that's not my problem, it's Euronymous. Because of how slow the days went, it felt even more torturous to work late shifts. Barely anyone came in and I spent most of my time reading in the corner. The customers that do come in are usually only curious and buy things half the time. We do get a few regulars which are always nice to see. This job just never seemed worth it, especially with low pay. But I did get to hang around pretty hot dudes. I guess that balances everything out.

Just as I was scrubbing hard, Euronymous walks up to me. "Hey, Euronymous," I say, not very excited to see him. He usually bitch about something or wants to hook up. I wonder what it'll be this time.

He slipped behind me and kissed my cheek. "I was thinking.." He guided his hands to my waist, slipping his hands on my bare skin. Chills ran down my spine as he brought his mouth up to my ear. "Maybe we could do a scene today, pretty girl.." He guided his hands up to my boobs, groping them through my shirt. I could feel myself starting to get turned on. I guess I was right, but I can't complain. 

"I mean- I don't see why not.." I let my head fall back onto his shoulder, completely submitting to him. I'd let this man do whatever he wanted to do to me. I looked up at him, and we made eye contact at the same time. He lifted his hands under my shirt and guided himself to my boobs. He touched one of my nipples, making me whimper. He moved his thumb over my nipple, and I could feel myself getting wetter. "Please.. I need you." I whined, glancing back up at him.

He let go of me and started to walk down the stairs in the corner of the store. I followed him hesitantly. I now know it would be hours until I got home. Fuck, I probably won't even be able to walk after this. I reached the bottom of the stairs right after him. The basement looked normal. It had a couch, TV, and a bookshelf. Euronymous walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out a certain book. The bookshelf would open to reveal a room. I followed after him.

Our friends joked that this was the sex dungeon, but it was. Euronymous and I spent most of our time alone here. In the middle of the room, there would be two long wooden planks in the shape of an X. Euronymous walked over to it and ran his fingers along the wooden boards.

"How about we use this today?" He spoke. I watched him as he grabbed some rope from a chest and walked back over to me. "Come here." He demanded, and I followed Euronymous back to the wooden cross.

I laid my back against the wooden cross and he started to bind my arms to the wood. After he bound my arms to the wood, he bent down and bound my legs to the wooden plank. I leaned my head against the hard material. He would walk back over to the chest and grab a vibrator, switching it on.

The vibrating noises filled the room as he approached me. My legs were already spread from how I was tied. He pressed the cold vibrator to my warm skin. The friction made me moan. He had it on the lowest setting and it still felt too good.

"M-more please." I struggled to even get any noises out. After a long day at work, I needed this. But he didn't listen. Instead, he shut the vibrator off completely. He grabbed my jaw, "What do you say?" He asked. I thought for a second before correcting myself. "Please, Daddy.." He flipped the switch to the vibrator. The vibrating would fill the entire room. "Good girl." He praised.

My fingers curled into my palms as the stimulation finally built up. I was about to cum until he removed the vibrator. I started to pant. "Please.. let me cum.." Euronymous stayed silent. He waited a few seconds before coming towards me and flipping the vibrator on again. The pleasure started up, and I almost came immediately. But he removed it again. He continued this a few more times until I was crying out of frustration.

The tension built up. I could feel my chest rising and falling. It had to have been almost an hour now. But he let me cum. He finally let me cum. I whined when he let me cum. "Thank you Daddy.." I breathed out.