🖤Cuffed | Charlie

d/s, daddy kink, degradation, slapping, spanking, fem!reader, choking, bratty reader, overstim, red/green light (green only used), after care, unedited, 1.3k words

Charlie was at his desk, on his laptop typing a report for his job. Normally, I'd be okay with him not paying attention to me at all. But today, I wasn't having it.

I walked up to him, "Charlieee.." I whined. "Come on, it's been hours. You've barely given me any attention at all."

"A needy slut, aren't you?" He looked up for the slightest second and went back to not paying me any attention at all.

I turned around and crossed my arms. I need to be more creative on getting his attention.. I walked over to the couch and sat down wallowing in my own pity.

But my own pity only fueled and creativity, and suddenly I had an idea.

I got up and went back over to him, forcing myself into his lap. I almost fell off.

"You're a fucking brat." He said. But he wasn't mad, and that was the most intimidating part. He sounded perfectly calm. It was almost as if he expected me to do something like this.

"No, I'm a good girl." I pouted, not budging from his lap. "A girl wouldn't disobey her daddy's commands, would she?" He asked.
He would only be met with silence.

He easily picked me up, taking me to the bedroom. There, he would pull down my pants. He raised his hand, and I braced for impact. I whimpered, feeling the sting on my butt. "Answer me. Now." But it wasn't enough. Only a few spankings, and he would go right back to ignoring me.

"No!" I needed to be more stubborn and stand my ground.. there's no way I could let him have any control, especially with the way he's been treating me. I felt another smack on my butt. It hurt significantly more this time. He would continue a few more times until I was on the verge of tears.

"Daddy.. please.. stop.." I breathed out between sobs. "Then tell me you're sorry." He said calmly. "I'm sorry, sir, please.. I won't do it again." I begged him. He rubbed my butt gently. Even in scenes, he could show kindness to me.

"How are we feeling, love?" He would stop and ask me. He didn't want me to cry if I wasn't enjoying it.
"Green.. I'm so green." After that, he sat me back up. He opened the nightstand next to our bed and pulled out two pairs of hand-cuffs. Now the real punishment was coming.

A few minutes later, both of my hands would be cuffed to the head board of our bed. He would have a vibrator in his hand. "Do we really have to do this..?" I asked, knowing it would be multiple orgasms until he would be happy. "You acted out. Bad girls deserve a punishment.."

He pressed the vibrator gently to my clit, making me whimper in response. I knew Charlie would take his time. He slowly moved the vibrator around. The pleasure I felt was insane.

I needed something to grab on to, but I couldn't because I was handcuffed to the bed posts. I needed something to distract me from the pleasure. But there was nothing.. I laid there helplessly, taking all of it.

A few orgasms later, I'd be sensitive to the touch. My legs started shaking, and I slowly lost the ability to form sentences. "Ch.. Charlie.. please.. I'll be good.. I'll do anything." I begged. I needed a break, but every time I finished he wouldn't wait more than 30 seconds before started again. I needed to catch my breath.

"You'll do anything, huh? Look at you all pathetic.. can't even speak, can you love? All this because you wanted some attention.." He would make fun of me, which only turned me on so much more. After his simple words, I came again on the vibrator.

He switched it off, and put the vibrator down next to me. He didn't hesitate to take his shirt off, revealing his muscles. I knew he was muscular.. but seeing him this way. He was all worked up, sweaty, the way his hair looked perfectly. I was still recovering from my orgasm, legs closed, but I needed to say something. "You look so handsome, sir.."

He turned around to face me while undoing his belt. It wouldn't take him long until he was completely naked. He climbed up on the bed and undid the handcuffs. I was finally free. But marks remained on my wrists.

"Tell me how bad you want me." He demanded. "I want you.. a lot.. I need you." He slapped me across my face, which wasn't something I expected. "What's my name?" He asked. "Daddy.. please.." I corrected myself.

"I need you. More than anything. I wouldn't have.. tried so hard -" Before I said anything, he spread my legs open and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Keep going." He just watched me as I begged more. "I need you-" Once more, I was cut off, but this time with him entering me. I let out a hushed moan. He didn't give me time to adjust before he started to move rapidly. I was still sensitive from the previous orgasms, and how big he was.. I couldn't deny that it was almost painful.

His hands found my throat, where he would squeeze my neck. We both enjoyed choking, but he always enjoyed it more. He was going at a steady pace. It was almost like I was made for his dick. He hit my g-spot perfectly and effortlessly each time.

A knot would form into my stomach, I'd start moaning his name over and over. I couldn't think about anything except him and his dick. I could tell he enjoyed it too from the groaning noises he made. He moved one of his hands from my throat down to my hips. He had a better grip this way, and it allowed him to get deeper inside of me.

"Fuck.. Charlie." I gripped on to the bedsheets. "I'm gonna come." I whined as he kept going. It was almost as if he ignored me. My walls would clench around his dick when I came, but this was long from over. He hadn't come yet.

Even though I had come, feeling my body weaken after every orgasm he kept going. This was gonna never end. The hand he had on my hips was now on the headboard. He was fucking me even harder from before. My legs started to shake again. My hands found their way to his back, leaving scratches down it. But that would only encourage him.

"You're not gonna leave my bed for weeks." He said, feeling my legs shake around him. "But that's okay, Love.. I'll take care of you." He reassured me. But him fucking me like he hated my guts was contradicting.

After a few more thrusts, he would release himself into me. My insides instantly felt warm. He stayed inside me for a few more seconds before pulling out.

"Here, I'll be back to clean you up." He stood up and went into the bathroom. He came out with a cold rag, cleaning me up. "I'm sorry baby.. do you need a bath?" I didn't say anything, only nodded in response. "I'll be back."

After he drew me a bath, he picked me up to carry me to the bathtub. There was enough room for both of us. He gently placed me down and then got in himself. He would wash my body gently and hold me close to him.

"I love you.." I said, burying my head on to his warm chest. But I knew I couldn't stay like this forever. The bath wasn't long, and he got me a change of clothes. But before he let me change, he made sure he put lotion on my butt so it wouldn't be too sore.

He was right, I couldn't exactly walk. It was painful, so he ended up carrying me back to our bed and placing me down. He would climb into bed with me and start spooning me.

Maybe punishments weren't so bad after all.

(Fin.)