🩵🩷 What I want | Rory Culkin

Reassurance fic

I shut the door to Rory and I's house and let out a long sigh. Lately, something had been on the back of my mind. Did Rory even love me? He was a famous actor dating someone.. who was just normal. There was no reason for him to be dating me. Rory came around the corner with a smile, greeting me for finally coming home.

"I think we should talk.." I said while looking at the ground. Rorys smile instantly dropped. It could range from breaking up to someone dying. Either way, he was preparing himself for the worst, but so was I. This could potentially lead to a break up, and my chest just hurt. I loved him so much. I couldn't afford to lose someone I loved this much.

We walked over to the couch, and I sat down. It was clear I was shaking. Rory noticing only made him more nervous about what I was about to say. "I just, I don't know why you love me. You're a celebrity. You could have any woman you wanted. You could have fucking Beyonce." I moved my hands while talking, struggling to get the point out. "I just don't understand. Why me."

He had a look of pity on his face, he thought carefully before speaking. He moved his hand to my waist. "Because no one is like you. You're the only one I want, love. No one makes me as happy as you make me. You're special to me. Fame doesn't mean anything. You're always gonna be the most beautiful person in my eyes, nothing will ever change that."

(fin.)

Check out my other story🫶🏻