🖤/🩷 Broken Nights | Rory

F!reader, passionate sex or "vanilla," breeding kink, both intoxicated but consent beforehand.

My manager insisted I go to a club that was only for celebrities. I guess that's what happens when you become an actor and get sort-a popular. But I didn't expect to meet someone.

Walking into the club, the strong smell of booze hit me. The flashing lights almost made my head spin. Clubs weren't really desirable for me.

I saw a few of my celebrity friends but instead decided to walk over to the counter and strike up a conversation with the bartender.

"Hey. Can I get a margarita, please?" I'd politely asked.
"What flavor?" The bartender responded.
"Blue raspberry, please."

The bartender nodded and got to work, making my drink. A man came up behind me and grabbed my hips to move past me. I looked up at him, and it was a man I recognized. His name was Rory Culkin. He had been in multiple movies. His eyes made him easy to recognize.

"Oh, you're Rory Culkin, right?" I'd ask him.
"Yeah.." He would smile a bit. "You're y/n l/n?"
"That's me." I would smile back at him.
"Let me buy you a drink." He offered.
I couldn't say no, so I agreed. He ordered me a shot of tequila. I couldn't help but ask him this.
"Can we go back to your house after this?"
"Of course we can." He looked up at me while taking another shot of alcohol.

After a while, we both agreed to go dance. We both had a good time together, laughing at each other terrible dance moves. One thing I learned is that Rory can't dance, like at all.

He wrapped his hands around my waist while standing in front of me, I wrapped mine on the back of his neck. I pulled him in closer. Our lips met. It felt like it was meant to be. I can't believe I was spending the night with a guy I've seen on film so many times. It felt almost unreal.

We both pulled away from each other, but I wanted more of him.
We weren't too intoxicated, but it was enough that we felt we both needed to Uber back to his house.

He ordered an Uber and paid for it himself. The car ride there we spent the entire time making out in the back seat, not being able to keep our hands off of each other.

By the time we arrived at his apartment, we rushed to his room. Room 205. I couldn't say I wasn't excited. I couldn't wait to get more of him.

He pushed me up against the wall once we entered the apartment, grabbing my breasts. He eagerly took my shirt off, now grabbing my bare breasts. He rubbed his palm of my hands over my nipples. I breathed hard due to the stimulation.

I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck once again, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss between us. We pulled away for just a second to breathe, and then we got to the bed.

He sat me down gently while he took the rest of his clothes off. I also took this as an opportunity to take my clothes off. We were both naked, and he laid down next to me. We took a moment to stare into eachothers eyes. Then the kissing started again. More passionate than ever. He climbed on top of me and guided his cock down to my entrance. I moaned when I felt him inside me.

He waited before he started to thrust. It took a few seconds and he let me adjust to the size of his cock. Feeling his warm body felt so comforting to me.

When he started moving, it felt so good, maybe too good. I held on to him while he moved on top of me. Moaning over and over.

"Faster.. please.." I looked up at his blue eyes.

He would listen and only keep going faster and faster. I couldn't handle the pleasure. My walls clenched around his cock, and we both reached our climax at the same time.

He would wait a few seconds before pulling out. I felt his warm liquid dripping out of me. He hurriedly went to grab something to clean me up.

After he cleaned me up, we both laid in bed together cuddling. He wrapped his arms around me. It didn't take long before we drifted off to sleep together.

(fin.)

I'm sorry the smut part is so short, it's so difficult to keep it going especially when it's just penetration. please leave requests in my comments or on my wall or even in my messages to keep the updates coming!