Missin' The Mission

AN: Hey! New chapter time! Let's get this show on the road! Oh! Before I forget, this chapter is dedicated to jalentomlinson for being the first one to comment! Here we go....!!!!!

I woke up one morning feel more tired than I have for a while. All last night Leo thought it would be a good idea to call me late at night to vent about Mr. Davenport completly ignoring his ideas about the mission. He told me how Davenport spilt coffee all over himself and used it as a sponge. I laughed and Leo scolded me for laughing at his pain.

I was the first one to get to school. I wanted to get all my things together before Chase distracts me with a greeting kiss that he does every morning. Well not every morning. Adam, Bree and Chase went on a mission yesterday and missed school. It was so weird not having them around. I opened my locker when I heared the familiar sounds of Adam's laughter and I smiled. Now this is what I am use to. I felt hands go over my eyes "Guess who?"

I smiled "Hmm. Chris Evans is currently walking the halls of Mission Creek?" I joked and I felt myself being poked in the ribs and I squealed. I looked over my shoulder and saw Bree laughing at the pouty face my boyfriend was giving me.

"Yes, I know you have a massive crush on Captain America but I mean come on! I don't need to hear it out loud!" Chase complained and I giggled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "Oh get over it." I said and leaned in for my mandatory kiss. I heard Adam, Bree and Leo groan and Chase and I both smiled as we continued to kiss.

The bell then rang and more kids filed into the school hallways for first period.

After first period, I caught up with my friends. Adam was joking around and we all started laughing at him as we made our way down the stairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, we heard from behind us Principal Perry with a bull horn "Not so fast."

We all stopped laughing as she came down after us and we all groaned. Why couldn't this be one of the days where she ignored us completely?

"You three missed school yesterday." Principal Perry said. It took everything I had not to roll my eyes and tell her how wonderfully observant she was. But that would get me in trouble so I decided against it "Not that I didn't enjoy it!" She giggled "But it's been happening way too much lately. Look at this attendance report."

"You still keep paper records?" Chase asked "You know we have computers now? Also indoor plumbing and fire."

Principal Perry glared at Chase "Do you really want to poke the bear?" she asked.

"Do you really want to use that analogy?" Leo replied.

Perry glared again "Shut it Dooley! I've been working out. Don't make me flex my guns." She said hunching her shoulders as if she was going to pose and burn our eyes out of its sockets. Perry turned back to Adam, Bree and Chase "You three are in big trouble."

"Oh! Actually we're not." Bree said taking out a note from her pocket "We have a note from our dad. He signed it and everything."

"With his name." Adam pointed out.

Bree gave Perry the note and she looked over it "Oh well I'm sorry my bad. That changes absolutely...nothing!" Perry said ripping the note apart and pieces floated down to the floor "Just because your dad let's you cut school doesn't mean I have to. Somebody has to be the disciplinarian. It's like I tell my cats," she made a hissing noise and used her chubby hands as claws "See you three in detention."

"Great. We miss school for a mission and get punished." Chase said and Adam sighed "This isn't fair."

"No, it really isn't." Leo said "Well you guys have fun!"