Bro Down

AN: Sorry this is super late but I have been in serious writers mode for the last couple of days...with all my stories. Anyway the winner for the contest is granderzunite. Her character is going to be introduced in this chapter and be a supporting character for the next couple of episodes. Sorry if I didn't pick you. Also some parts of the episode will be left out and replaced with new scenes of my own. Happy reading!

Being Chase's girlfriend is still all kinda new for me. Yes I've been dating him for over a year now and yes I love him to death but he can get a little ahead of himself at times. Like, for example, as of right now my boyfriend is is giggling to himself while attaching a bunch of hiking gear together. Bree and I were reading over a magazine when we finally gave in and looked back over at him in confusion.

"Okay, what is up with all of the happy, squeaky hamster noises?" Bree asked "Did you finally grow a chest hair?"

"No," Chase replied "I grew two."

I shuddered. I so did not want to know that! So gross. Why are guys so impressed by that?

"Actually," Chase said interrupting my thoughts on the male species "this is a little something I like to call Adam'a payback."

"For what?" Bree and I asked together.

"Don't you two remember what happened last Thursday?"

Bree and I looked at each other thinking back...

FLASHBACK to THURSDAY

"Adam there is no way you can clear that counter." Leo told him.

Adam made a bet with Leo that he could clear the counter space (even though there was nothing on the counter to begin with) by using his super strength. Leo didn't think he could.

"I can reach that easy." Adam replied.

"I've seen him do it."

I watched the seen unfold in front of me. Chase took that specific moment to walk through the front door. Now even a space monkey can determine where this is all headed. Wait, space monkey's? How did I even come up with that? Geez, I think Adam is rubbing off on me.

"Hey. Whatcha guys talking about?" Chase asked.

"This." Adam said as he lifted Chase in the air and threw him against the counter. He bareley missed and I winced as his back collided with chairs. I was the only one who rushed over to help him up.

"Told you." I heard Leo say.

END of FLASHBACK

"Oh yeah," Bree said "We all loved the bionic brother toss."

"Yeah? Well let's see how he likes this." Right as Chase said that, Leo and Adam walked through the doors.

Leo, being the smart one of the two, stepped over the rope and replied "Trap."

Adam, on the other hand, was confused "Trap what?"

Chase took that opportunity to tighten the rope around Adam's foot and he was suspended upside down by his ankle.

"Yes! It worked! Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled." Leo gave him a look and Chase said "That came out wrong."

"Oh the trap was on the floor," Adam said.

"Yup. Now we're gonna play a game called human pinata." Chase said "But instead of candy, we're gonna guess what Adam had for lunch."

"Ironically I'm guessing it was candy." Leo said.

"You're forgetting one thing Chase," Adam said "I can use my heat vision to break free."

Adam's eye's got red and the rope was cut. Adam fell down but ended up hitting his head on the table as he fell to the ground. I winced as I heard his head met the floor. Adam got up "Ha! Nice try!"