Avalanche!

AN: The only reason this is up so late is because the site I always use to update hadn’t gotten this episode up. I check it twice everyday just to see. Sorry this is so late!

I love it that my boyfriend is different than all the other guys because he’s bionic. But I’m really starting to get annoyed when said boyfriend invites me over to hang out but then a mission comes up and I am stuck with Mr. Davenport down in the lab watching my friends go off on a crazy adventure without me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s awesome knowing they save the world and stuff but sometimes it would be great to have just one normal day with them-even though I know they aren’t the slightest bit normal.

The lab doors slid open just as Mr. Davenport came down from one of the ladders he was fixing. Bree, Chase and Adam walked in with smiles on their faces “Mission accomplished,” Bree said.

“Great job guys,” Mr. Davenport told them “You saved that island from the biggest tropical storm in decades.”

“And lucky for you I brought home a whole bag of hairy fruit,” Adam dumped a big black bag full of coconuts onto the table and started biting into outer shell of one of them.

“Yeah,” Bree said “Just be happy that I made him put the pelican back.”

I walked over to Chase and wrapped my arms around his waist as he brought his arm around my shoulder. I smiled when I felt him place a soft kiss on my forehead.

“Guys that mission was the finest use of bionics to date,” Davenport said “I think we can all agree that strength plus speed equals success.”

Bree and Adam high fived but I looked up at Chase when Mr. Davenport completely skipped over him “Uh, uh excuse me,” Chase lifted his arm off of my shoulder and I instantly felt a little colder “let’s not forget the mastermind behind this whole thing.”

“Oh,” Adam said “right. Let’s give it up for our fearless leader Mr. Davenport!” Adam gave Mr. Davenport a high five as Bree clapped.

“What? No,” Chase complained “I was talking about me. I supervised the whole mission.”

“Yeah but I think we all know who did the heavy lifting,” Adam said holding up two coconuts “Look I’ll give you a hint: Starts with an ‘A’, end’s with an ‘M’. There’s a big ‘da’ in the middle. Okay you guys it’s me.” He then continued to bite into one of the coconuts.

“Please,” Chase replied “the real work happened up here,” Chase pointed to his temple.

“Chase, no offense but your bionic brain is no match for our hustle…”

“And muscle.” Adam finished for her as he flexed his arms.

Mr. Davenport turned around from whatever he was doing “Oh that is a great team name,” he gushed “Hustle, muscle and...” as he pointed to Chase, he couldn’t come up with a good name for him so Mr. Davenport just shook his head to clear it “Don’t worry, we’ll find you an ustle.”

Chase sighed in frustration “I am so tired of these two getting all of the attention because they have super speed and super strength. I never get any of the credit.”

“That is not true Chase,” Mr. Davenport said “they just have a lot of flash. But you’re the glue that holds that flash together. You’re…” Mr. Davenport paused trying to come up with a cool name for him “flash glue.”

“Flash glue?”

Chase looked back at us before turning his attention back to his creator “I’m flash glue?”

“Hey I think I figured it out,” Adam said referring how to open the coconut but smashing it against his forehead. It opened and Adam beamed “You’re right Chase,” he said “the real work does happen up there.”