Adam Up

AN: Hello people! Here is another chapter in Lab Rats: Season 2! Hope you all like it! Also I would like to say thank you for bringing me to almost 1,000 votes!!!! Thanks so much guys! I love you all! Here is Adam Up!

The three bionic Davenport’s were training in Mr. Davenport’s simulator while Leo and I were watching them kick, punch and elbow thin air. There were times when I wanted to laugh so hard because of the faces Adam would make. Finally the simulator blinked and Adam, Bree and Chase took off their goggles.

“Great job guys,” Leo congratulated “you just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs.”

“Though may I point out,” I added “I’m still not use to seeing you guys take out air.”

Chase chuckled while kissing my forehead “Trust me babe, neither am I.”

Eddie popped up and I rolled my eyes “I think it’s sad that you have to invent people to play with you. I’m surprised Katie lasted this long.”

“Ha-ha very funny Eddie.”

“You’re welcome sweetheart,” Eddie virtually smirked and I growled while Chase wrapped an arm around my waist to secure me from taking a baseball to Eddie’s face.

“Alright Leo,” Adam said “I’m off the clock. Let’s get out of here.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Chase stopped them “Just because Mr. Davenport’s away doesn’t mean we can stop training.”

Both Leo and Adam groaned.

“How do you think I feel?” Chase said “I’m missing a four hour documentary on the history of the printing press.”

“Oh no,” I sassed “You have to miss four hours of boredom,” I rolled my eyes “You know of that’s how you feel, I’ll just go home.” I joked and Bree bumped my hip while smiling.

“But Leo and I were going to play human bullseye bounce. Don’t worry,” Adam assured “its way more dangerous than it sounds.”

“Human bullseye bounce,” Chase asked “Is there any way you can get a good enough bounce to land in the emergency room? ‘Cause that would save us a lot of time.”

“Nope,” Bree spoke up “He’s right Adam. As much as I enjoy watching you get hurt and I,” Bree chuckled “I really do, we have to train.”

“Oh come on!” Leo whined “The adults are away. If we don’t take advantage by doing something destructive, where no better than…” Leo looked and motioned to Chase “Chase.”

“I’m sorry,” Chase apologized “but unless he can be in two places at once, he’s training. Come on, let’s get the boa staffs.”

“Oh man,” Adam complained…and let’s face it, at this point I’m getting a headache here “I never get to do what I want. It’s not fair.”

“Awe are all of your cool bionic abilities and top secret missions getting you down?” Bree mocked.

“Aw thanks Bree. I knew you’d understand.”

I followed Bree and Chase over to the boa staffs while Leo and Adam left the room. Chase began swinging then stopped when he saw me staring “Would you like to learn?”

Smiling, I nodded my head and Chase handed me the boa staff and stood behind me all while guiding my arms. Bree started laughing and we both looked over at her in confusion.

“Who knew Chase could put the moves on a girl,” she continued to laugh but stopped when she noticed no one else was laughing with her “Sorry,” she said “I guess I’m the only one who thought it was funny. See if Adam and Leo heard that then I wouldn’t be the only one laughing.”