Quarentined

AN: Sorry this has taken me a while to get up but I do have an excuse! I had no internet for a couple of days. I'm sorry. Make a complaint to Verizon. That's who messed up. Anyhoo! Onto the episode!!!

I was in the lab with, basically who I call, my second family since my dad is so busy all the time with work. Mr. Davenport sat us all down in front of a monitor. I was in between Adam and Leo who was messing with a controller. I rolled my eyes. He thinks he's so smart but really he's just annoying. Hey, I'm his friend. I'm allowed to call him annoying.

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission and to demonstrate Leo-"

"Uh uh," Leo complained "Mission Specialist Dooley."

You see what I mean when I say annoying?

"Will be adding a little more pizazzle to the usual snooze fest." Leo went on and scanned his fingers across the controller which activated the monitor. Huh, fireworks. Nice touch Leo.

Chase and Adam looked at him funny and Leo put his hands up "Hey if you want a show, you gotta kick in the dough."

"Tonight I'm sending you in to gather intelligence." Davenport explained.

"Oh! You hear that Adam?" Chase said. Oh here we go. "You better bring your big basket."

I love my boyfriend and everything but sometimes he can also be a little big headed. And if he ever tries it with me, I won't be afraid to hurt him. I don't care if he's bionic.

Davenport motioned to Leo "Leo," he did something to make the screen come back on "I was satellite scanning industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals," the screen changed "You see these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea."

"Which can harm ocean life and obliterate the coast line."

All of a sudden Bree starts laughing and we all look over at her to find her on the phone. I rolled my eyes at my best friend. How can she be distracted at a time like this. You don't see Chase and I playing tonsil hockey while Davenport explains the mission, do you? No you don't.

"Owen you are so sweet," Bree said. Oh no. Not Owen the sad artist. I shuddered at the thought. He's not even cute "Yes I will Bree your valentine." Eww! That's even weirder! Bree turned to us "See he took my name-"

"Yeah!" Chase interupted her "we got it."

"Even I got it." Adam said and then looked back to us "I didn't get it."

"What is going on?" Davenport asked.

"She's talking to Owen," I said "He's an artist and he claims that Bree is his muse."

"Well for one I am not amused." Davenport punned. Leo pressed a button and it made some weird sound effect and Davenport walked over to Leo and took away the controller "Give me that!" He then pointed to Bree "And you off the phone!"

"Ugh fine." Bree said and hung up "Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long till it blows up."

"Look the police cannot bust these guys without evidence so I need you to sneek in there and gather samples." He turned to Leo "Show them the barrel."

Leo pulled off the sheet to reveal said barrel. It was gray with a tube attached to it.

"Now there is only one safe way to take samples and Leo," Leo coughed "Excuse me: Mission Specialist Dooley, will demonstrate. First: Take the canister and attach it to the spout then push down and turn it forty five degree-" Leo was having some trouble pushing it down when Davenport helped him "to create an air tight seal. The pull the handle."