64.

16 days later

"Have i been a bad landlord or something"
"No"
"Then why are you leaving"
You knew breaking this to your landlord would be hard.
"Ken you've been amazing honestly but my boyfriend asked me to move in with him and i said I would"
"So a skinny white boy has stolen my tenant the only decent tenant i have"
"I'm sorry" you weakly smile at him.

"What the hell.." tom says as he walks into his bedroom.
You look at him smiling
"Is this my room or yours"
"It's ours"
"And theirs" tom says pointing at the ton of squish mellows.
"Listen me and them come as a package so if you want me you have to have them too"

Six months later

"Wake up darling" tom whispers"
You groan.
"Cmon baby you need to get up"
"One more minute" you reply.
"No you need to get up otherwise you'll be late"
You open your eyes and stare at tom.
"I'm tired because of someone"
"I'm sorry i didn't think you could hear me"

Tom was up early hours of the morning speaking to the producers of lucifer.
Two months ago he went to la to film the pilot episode and a few more.
He was gone for so long which sucked for you because you got boyfriend sick.
A few days ago he came back to the uk.
He isn't working at the university full time anymore.
Your heart monitor got taken out and the doctors didn't find anything wrong but you do keep having palpitations but they're nothing to worry about.
Lilly got sent down for three years while the one who gave her the drugs got sent down for ten.
Aimee is now engaged to her boyfriends
They're still figuring out who she's going to marry and when the wedding will be.

"Darling its 7am you have to be there at 8 come on"
"I feel like a nun wearing that thing"
Tom laughs "don't be silly"
You finally get up.

It's you graduation day today.
You're not really exciting about graduating however now your finally almost done with uni yours and toms relationship can be public even though the head doesn't mind you guys being together you and tom still had to keep it lowkey

"Do you want me to drive you"
You shake your head "no thank you I'm taking my beloved" you look at your car.
Tom rolls his eyes.
"Now now no need to be jealous" you smirk.
"Darling im not jealous of that piece of junk"
"How dare you insult her"
Tom laughs.
"Right you need to go" tom says as he goes to kiss you.
"I'll see you soon"he whispers.
"Okay..i miss you already"

Your family said they couldn't come but to your surprise they did.
You also spot toms sisters and parents.
You've officially been introduced to toms family.
You were quite nervous but before he went to la you all met up in Scotland.
His parents are the most kindest people ever.
Your family and his haven't met yet but by the looks on thier faces they have now.
God i hope they like each other
After this girl who's in front of you you're next
You're nervous because theres a lot of people here and you have to do a speech
Oh the speech the speech you forgot to even prepare for
This should be fun
You see tom come to the front where all of the teachers are sitting and he smiles at you that sends butterfly's in your stomach
You'd think going gooey over him would go by now but it hasn't.

"Who do we have next, ah yes miss ____ Tomlinson"
Shit shit shit
Your legs are like jelly
You take the Graduation Scroll off the professor and thank him before he makes a speech about you.
After his speech its your turn
"Well the stage is yours"
You nod at him.
"Oh god where do i start" you say nervously
"I might of forgotten that you had to do a speech so i didn't prepare for it so apologies if it's the worst one you've ever heard but here goes"
There's chuckles from the crowd.
"I'd like to thank my mom and dad for making me because without them i wouldn't be here today quite literally, I'd like to thank my two most incredible friends who's been there for me since i got fucked over by that bitch, pardon my french"
Alex blows you a kiss and Aimee shouts out "i love you bitch"
You laugh before continuing.
"And lastly i'd like to thank my professors for teaching me and putting up with my shit for these past few years honestly you guys deserve a medal..these past few months have been a rollercoaster so I'm glad this chapter is over and i can't wait to start a new one congratulations to the rest of you that's graduated except the ones who's been total dicks to me i hope you guys catch the clap peace out"
You step away from the mic and the professor comes back.
He smiles at you "what an interesting speech"
You go to walk of the stage when you walk into a solid wall.
Well what you thought was a solid wall turned out to be tom.
"What are you-"
He didn't let you finish the sentence before he goes in to kiss you.
There's gasps coming from the crowd and the ones ready to get graduated and the ones who have graduated.
Some people are whispering and some are whistling.
You melt into tom.
You eventually part from the kiss and you look up to him.
"Professor ellis i hope you know you just kissed me in front of hundreds of people"
"I do and i don't care i want everyone to know you're my girl" tom pauses before contributing "I've also hadnded my notice in" he whispers before pecking you on the cheek "what why?"