33.

"Is there a seating plan or can we sit anywhere" Ellie asks you.
You shrug your shoulders.
"I don't know ask mom" you reply.
Your mother turns to you.
"Ask mom what?"
"Ellie is asking if theres a seating plan or if we can sit anywhere"
"Oh no no go ahead sit anywhere you like" she says.
You look at tom gesturing him to come sit next to you but Scarlett has other ideas.
"I want to sit next to y/n" she says pulling a chair out.
"Hey scar why don't we sit here" you point at the sides of the table.
Where she wants to sit theres only two chairs meaning if you sit there you won't be able to sit next to tom.
She shakes her head.
"No i want to sit here"
You let out a sigh.
"Fine"
Tom just laughs.
You give him a dirty look before mumbling "its not funny i wanted to sit next to you"
You tom mason Ellie scarlet sit down after you mother brings the last bit of food to the table.
30 minuets later you're all tucking in to your food.
Scarlett is playing with hers which is annoying you because shes 10 not five she shouldn't be messing around with her food plus you're still a bit pissed about not being ale to sit next to tom.
The conversations around the table have been interesting.
It started from how you and tom met and what made you guys be like oh lets be in a relationship.
To a very disturbing army story from mason to then best friend and boyfriend drama from Ellie.
Then Scarlett started speaking welsh which made everyone shocked since none of you knew she could speak it.
Apparently theres a welsh teacher in school thats been learning some kids welsh.
She said something to tom so your mother asked what she said and tom just shrugged.
Even though he was born in Cardiff he cant speak or understand full sentences of welsh.
Then your mother asked a shit ton of questions to you about how uni is going and how work and your living situation is.
After all of that everyone stated talking about random crap.
The dog started randomly pacing up and down.
You look at mason concerned.
He shrugs his shoulders.
"Probably needs a piss"
"The flap on the door is open he can go for a pee"
Your mother turns to the dog.
"He normally does that when your father is due back from work" she laughs.
You smile but that smile instantly goes.
Tom notices and asks if you're okay you nod.
"Just had a fucked up dream thats all"
Mason hears you say that.
"Sis he won't be back i checked the flights from Australia and there is none till January"
You nod and smile before Turing some food in your mouth.
You're about to pour yourself some wine before the dog started barking like a crackhead and you feel a gush of cold air before someone shouting.
"Merry Christmas fuckers" in an Australian accent.
Your back is Facing  the door but you know who it is and every colour from your body drains and your heart starts to pound.
You drop the glass but mason catches it before everything spills everywhere.
Fuck fuck fuck
"Noah oh my god" your mom basically squeals before rushing to hug him.
You dead to turn around.
Tom is looking around a bit confused until mason whispers something o him probably saying who the people are.
"Y/n is that you" a deep voice asks.
Fuck fuck fuck it's okay its okay.
You didn't realise this but toms holding your hand.
You turn t him and nod.
"Yeah its me"
"Come give me a hug then' he says.
Thats when you notice that tom is holding your hand and you freeze for a second before moving your hand from his.
Hopefully he didn't notice a due who is Alan or the same age as him holding my hand
You hug your father before sitting back down.
"And who's this then" he looks at tom.
You clear your throat about to say who tom is but then Scarlett spills it
"It's her boyfriend he is her professor at school and guess what he is old"
You little prick
You face your father.
"Please don't get mad..everything is consensual i swear and he is treating me the same as his other students"
Your father lets out a sigh.
"Sweetheart why would i get mad"
You mumble "because of his age and i don't know you didn't react well to my ex's"
"As long as he is treating you good and you're happy then i'm okay with this relationship but if he's a dickhead then we can have a little chat about that"
He says looking at tom.
A huge wave goes over your shoulder's
Then before you can think what to say your dad is introducing himself to tom.

8 hours later
When Noah and your father literally barged in after you cleared your head regarding your father and tom.
Your mother put out more food out so Noah and your father could eat something.
Apparently they had been in the uk for four days and they had been saying in a hotel.
After food you opened some presents before the boys disappeared somewhere.
When you went to the kitchen to get a drink you saw them all our side having a beer while chatting and laughing.
By the looks on it your dad and tom was getting along well and so was mason and Noah.
Normally by now Noah would of pissed mason off some how and they'd be trying to kill each other.
You couldn't help but smile.
You were so worried about your father meeting tom and all this time you were worrying for no reason.
You went back into the living room and joined your sisters on the sofa.
Ellie had chosen a movie to watch.
After the movie you and Scarlett played a board game before she had a strop because she lost so she went up stairs.
Your mother was passed out on the chair so you put a blanket over her.
Ellie was on her phone scrolling through tiktok.
You got up off the floor and made your way to the kitchen.
"Where you gong" Ellie asks.
"Outside" you say.
"Ugh lame" she replies and you just laugh.
You open the door and go outside.
Plan i join you lot or am i not cool enough"
"Nah no seats left I'm afraid" Noah says.
Out of the corner of your eye you saw tom pa his lap and you smile while heading towards him before sitting on his lap.
Tom kisses you which catches you by surprise.
"Hi darling" he says after kissing you.
"Hi"
"Thats just gross"
"Shut it Noah" your father says.
Wow what
You giggle "so i take it you like tom then dad"
"Oh yeah he's awesome way better than the lil freaks you've dated in the past"
Mason laughs.
"He's only saying that because him and tom went down memory Lane and he got all hyped because he knew what he was on about" mason says taking a sip from his beer.
God tom you best not mess up or you're literally dead.
"Want a beer?" Mason asks getting one out of the pack.
"Aye go on then"
"Whats everyone doing" your father asks.
"Mom is asleep on there sofa..Ellie is on her phone and scar went up stairs in a mood because she lost at this board game we were playing"
You hung out with the boys for a few hours before your father said his bed was calling him.
You looked at the time and it was getting on a bit.
When you went in the living room there were a note from the girls saying that they went up to bed.
Tom was hugging you from behind while you read out the note.
"Hey you" your father taps you on the shoulder
"Yeah"
"Remember Thomas stays in the spare room" you sigh.
"Shhh"
"Y/n I'm serious"
"Yes yes i know"
You all go upstairs and say good night to each other.
You got dressed in your pj's before going into your bed.
You started thinking and you giggled at the idea that came to you.
You got up and quietly made your way to the spar room and closing the door after you.
"Y/n" tom says with a smile.
"Darling you're going to get yourself into trouble" he whispers.
You get into toms bed and lean up on your elbow.
"My dad said you stay in the spare room he didn't say that I couldn't join you" 

This chapter was a bit rushed but I want to get this Christmas bs over with because I want to move on to the Juicy bit that I've got planned 🥲🧍‍♂️