59.

⚠️NSFW(I'll put an emoji when it starts)⚠️

Tom knocks the bathroom door "darling are you okay"
"Yeah I'm just un platting my hair before i go in the shower"
"Are you sure because you've been in here for a while"
"Mhm" you reply
"Open the door _____"
You sigh and open the bathroom door, tom walks in
"Christ" he says.
"Thanks you look beautiful too". You say sarcastically
"What on earth have you done" tom covers his mouth with his hand.
"Don't laugh" you say in an irratated tone.
Your hair tie had tangled in your hair causing it to get in a knot leaving your hair looking like a huge birds nest.
"Are you seriously going to cry" tom says as he sees that your eyes are now getting glossy.
"My hair tie is stuck in my stupid hair and its getting worse as i try to get it out all i want is a stupid shower"
"Come here" tom says putting his arms out
"No i don't want to hug you" you back away from him.
And he laugh.
You give him the evils.
"Get your ass here" he says before forcing you to him.
He wraps his arms around then you do the same to him.
You start to cry in his chest.
"Darling stop it this is crazy that your crying over this"
You back away from him.
"I'm crying because it's pissing me off"
"You do know you can just cut it out" tom says
"I don't want to cut my hair though what if i mess up and i look really bad"
"Then i will do it for you"
You shake your head "i trust you but not with cutting my hair"
"I've cut my sisters hair and I haven't had any complaints..if i mess up i will pay for you to get your hair done professionally"

You hop on top the counter in the bathroom while tom goes and gets some scissors.
Within two minuets tom comes back in the bathroom with a pair of scissors a brush a comb and some water in a spray bottle
You look at him nervously and he gives you a reassuring look.
"Are you ready" he asks
You nod.
"Alrighty sit up straight and look forward"
And you do that.
Tom moves your chin a bit, the feeling of him doing that sent little tingles through your body
Jesus am i that desperate for him
"You okay" he asks as he wets some of your hair with the water.
"Yeah why"
"Your cheeks randomly went a pinkish colour and i thought that you was going to cry again"
That makes you blush even more over the fact that tom saw you blush over the smallest thing ever.
"Oh" you say shrugging your shoulders
"Keep still darlin"
5 minuets later and we done
Your hair no longer looks like a birds nest
It actually looks pretty good
Tom has cut more than he needed to off and hes added a few wispy bits to your hair which normally you'd be mad about if someone cut your hair more than they should of but you're actually glad tom did because your hair looks pretty good.
"Wow thank you" you say looking up to him
"You're welcome beautiful..may i join you in the shower" he says in a low voice
"Please" you reply

⚠️

Tom helps you get your clothes off and you help him even though he is more than capable of doing it him self it just gives you an excuse to touch him.
You're the first one to get in the shower.
You expect tom to be right behind you but he isnt.
He's standing by thee door staring at you with dark eyes.
You try and not let your eyes wander to his lower half.
Feeling intimidated by him looking at you without saying anything you wrap your arms around yourself.
Tom comes walking towards you which gets your heart beating faster.
I think i might die
He steps into the shower.
You look away from him but he moves your chin upwards with his finger so you're looking up to him
"Why did you cover yourself" he asks
You attempt to look at the floor but tom moves your chin up again.
You clear your throat.
"You were intimidating me and i kinda felt a bit self conscious" you let out a small laugh.
"Baby theres no need to feel self conscious you're absolutely gorgeous"
I've stopped breathing and I'm dead
"Thank you" you say..it practically comes out as a whisper but some how tom hears it.
"You're welcome..i want you to never cover yourself up if ever i decide i want to admire you alright?"
You nod "okay"
"That's my girl" he says before finally putting the shower on.
Tom moves you infront of the shower head.
He gets a flannel opens some body soap and puts some of the flannel before rubbing it on your body

You and tom eventually swap places so hes under the head and you're the one who is washing him.
Tom groans, you let out a little giggle.
"You are driving me madly insane please hurry up"he says
"Why would you want me to hurry up" you ask
"You'll see"
"Oh..well in that case I'm done with you"
"Great" tom turns off the shower and reaches for a towel and wraps it around you before picking you up bride style
You squeal "tom put me down"
"Nope not happening" he says as he steps out of the shower and takes you to the bedroom.
He places you on the bed still wrapped in the towel.
You quickly get off the bed but tom catches you "where do you think youre going"
"I need to dry myself because im still wet"
Tom smirks.
"what's the point of drying yourself when you're only going to get wet again.
"What.." you shake your head "just let me dry myself then i'm all yours"

For 10 whole  minuets tom has been kissing and touching you in different places on your body which has been driving you crazy. 
Tom is about to say something but you beat him to it.
"do anything you like to me you have my consent and I'm totally okay with it and i dont care about taking this slow Jesus I've been dying to have you inside me"
Tom jaw drops and his eyes darken.
"Needy girl" he growls.
"Though I'm really scared because its been a while since we had yknow and what if i won't be able to take you like i used to"
"Baby stop rambling on"
"But-" you let out a moan as tom moves his hand and starts massaging your clit before putting a finger in your pussy slowly moving it in and out.
"There's no need to worry about that darling..i will make sure you can take it.

After a few more minutes of getting you ready for him tom kisses you before getting off the bed.
Tom goes over to his drawers.
Opening one of them he takes out a strip of foil
ripping one off the strip he places the rest back.
Tom then opens the square foil and places the condom onto his cock.
The sight on him makes you close your legs.
Tom shakes his head "open them darling"
And you do.
He slowly inserts himself inside you.
"Fuck" tom groans
You bite your lip so you don't moan
It hurts but not as bad as you expect it would.
Tom starts at a slow pace so you get used to him .
After some time it stops hurting so you crave more.
Wrapping your legs around Tom you pull him closer to you.
"Jesus Christ you're going to kill me" tom says before going faster.

"I dont need to go to the gym for a whole month after that" tom breathes out.
You cover your mouth and giggle.
"That was amazing" you say snuggling closer to tom.
"Indeed it was" he kisses you and you take the opportunity to bite his lip when you kiss him back.

Not going to say a day when the next chapter will be out but I will try and do it some point this week.