60.

In the space of six weeks you have gone back to work and things with you and tom are great.
There's no drama everyone's happy.
Tom has been sent multiple scrips from the Netflix series that he will be acting in.
He's shown you the script but you've had to promise him that you won't tell anyone that youve seen it.
Tom put a word in about his friends so all of them will be in the show too which you find pretty cool especially that Racheal has been cast as the therapist and she's like the therapist of the friend group.
Alex had a girlfriend but that lasted for 5 days she got jealous of you and his friendship so Alex broke up with her, Aimee never liked her anyway so its a good job she had a problem with you because Aimee would of made her life a living hell.

You're on break finishing your essay off in the canteen when tom come and sits next to you
"Oh hi professor" you say looking up from your laptop.
"Hi beautiful" he says smiling.
"Bit strange calling your student beautiful"you playfully smile back.
"Oh hush you" he nudges you then looks over to your laptop screen.
"How's it going" he says gesturing toward the laptop.
"Pretty well surprisingly..I've almost finished then i can send it off"
"That's good to hear"
"I've got a feeling you're after something" you say to tom.
"The only thing im after is you but no I'm not after anything i just want to ask you something"
You stop typing and look at tom.
"And what's that"
"Are you doing anything tomorrow"
"Let me look at my schedule" you say but tom thinks you're just being sarcastic so he gives you a look but you genuinely need to check your schedule.
"I'm serious..i graduate next month and recently its been super busy surely you should know what its like"
"I do" tom laughs "but you're the most unorganised person on this earth so it just seems a load of crap that you have an actual schedule"
You check your schedule before repeating what tom said but in a mocking tone.
"I'm free tomorrow" you finally say
Tom smiles "good because you're all mine"
"I like the sound of that" you're tempted to kiss him but since you're surrounded by other people you can't exactly do that.
"Sooo what's your plan with me" you ask tom.
"I haven't thought about it yet but i want it to be something fun we do since you're being stolen away from me on your birthday"
the day after tomorrow its your birthday,
Lilly and Aimee have planned something for you that's a surprise and apparently no boys are allowed.
Alex took you the biggest aquarium in the uk as his early birthday treat but right after that you've been busy which has made it hard for tom to give you his early birthday treat.
For a few days you haven't even seen him outside of uni because of how busy you've been.
"I wish you could come to whatever aim and Lil have planned"
"So do i but it is what it is" tom shrugs

The next day
Tom lets himself into your place.
You stayed up late so you're still in bed.
He lets himself into your bedroom and sits on the end of your bed which wakes you up and you almost have a heart attack.
"I swear to god if my brain didn't register who you were i would have threw my lamp at you and possibly stabbed you" you let out a breath.
Tom comes over to you and you go into his lap
"I though youd be up by now" he says kissing your neck.
"Yeah same but i went to bed late i finished everything though so it was worth it" you yawn

"Why are we heading towards the airport"  you ask tom.
"Stop asking questions"
"Then tell me"
"No"
"Why"
"Because you'll soon know"
10 minuets later you arrive at the airport.
"If you're planning on getting me on a plane you're gonna have a mission doing it because i haven't got my passport because someone didn't tell me where we were going"
You and tom get out of the car and he takes your hand into his.
"I've already your passport" tom says
"What when how"
"Can't tell you when and can't tell you how because i promised not to dob them in"
"Lilly"you said
Tom gives you a small smirk
"I knew it..she apparently left something in my room but she was taking so long to get it then she turns aground and says that she didn't leave anything but I don't know she was acting really weird about it but I thought she might if found something she wasn't meant to see" you shrug "anyway where are we even going"
"We my dear are going to Italy"
"What!"

The first thing you and tom did when you arrived in Italy was get something to eat from a restaurant called That's Amore after that you and tom decided to go for a little walk and then go for a shopping spree where tom took your credit card off you so you couldn't use it because he wanted to treat you.
You then took a two hour  train ride to Pompeii after that you went for a few drinks and a walk on the beach before  going back on the plane  back to the uk.
You had spent 7 ish hours in Italy

"Thank you for today"you say leaning over to tom and kissing him
"You're welcome sweet heart..though I'm not done with you"
You smirk "oh?"
Tom gets closer to your ear and you close your eyes.
"Move in with me" he whispers
Your eyes fly open.
"What!"
"I want you to move in with me"
"Really?" You squeak
Tom smiles "yes really"
You smile "i would love to move in with you"