71.

Warning:a bit of chapter is NSFW

Also I know I said I'd post this on Wednesday but I'm too impatient so enjoy

"Wait wait Tom can't we go out first and then do this"
"Why" Tom says as he hovers on top of you and starts slowly kissing your neck.
"Because I spent a long time getting ready and-"
"No" he says before you can finish your sentence.
You groan and tom chuckles.
"Okay can we start this again? Because I feel like I've just ruined the mood"
Tom sighs.
"You're killing me woman"
"I'm sorry" you laugh.
"Okay we can start again" he says.
"Great" you then get off the bed and start to walk towards the door.
"Wait where are you going?" Tom asks you.
You turn around and face him.
"I'm going to go out and then come back in as if nothing happened"
Tom nods and clears his throat "okay"
You continue towards the door.
Once you're out of the bedroom you close the door behind you and wait a few minutes before entering the room again.
It's been a while since we yknow so what if yknow doesn't fit and wait can she close up? No that's not possible right? I mean nuns go without sex for their whole life and they seem fine.
"You can do this" you say to yourself
"Wait no I can't oh god I've made it so awkward with speaking while he was kissing me"
"Shut up he can probably hear you..Great now he probably thinks I'm crazy and no longer wants to bone me"
Get it together
You take a deep breath and open the bedroom door where you see Tom standing staring directly at you.
He's like a predictor that's about to pounce on his prey
Sweet baby Jesus
I'm with this man
His mine
HES EYES LOOK SO FERAL
okay calm down
Is it hot in here
Shit shit Shit
He's coming towards me
Tom walks towards you he picks you up pushes you up against the wall and crashes his lips into yours.
You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck and kiss him back passionately.
He pushes you more against the wall to the point you can feel his growing bulge against your stomach so you pull him closer to you with your legs and start slowly grinding against him, you feel like you're doing a terrible job since you're pushed against a wall with limited space to move around but Tom let's a little grunt that says that you're not doing a terrible job.
He releases your lips and goes to your neck.
You continue to grind against him and then he bites down on your neck and you let out a whimper.
"You make me crazy.." he mutters before looking at you.
Your heart quickens with the way he looks at you.
"I need you..like right now" he says.
You come closer to him and whisper "then take me..I'm all yours"
Tom moves you from aging the wall and carries you to the bed.
He places you down gently on the bed and kisses your fore head.
"Get undressed for me sweetheart"
"Don't you want to do it your self?" You ask
"If i do i will rip everything that you're wearing to shreds" 
You laugh and then start to take off your dress, while you do that tom goes to the bedside draw and rummages around looking for something.
"What are you looking for?" You ask
"Condoms"
"You don't need them..i'm on birth control remember"
He looks at you and smiles.
"You're seriously going to be the death of me"

Tom spreads your legs gently open and his cock finds the entrance of your pussy like a magnet.
"Jesus Christ you're soaking" he mutters before entering inside of you.
You both moan at the same time and then then you can feel the burn as tom moves inside of you
"Fuck" you whimper
"Are you okay baby"
You're about to say no when that burn starts to feel good.
"Mhm" you say closing your eyes and biting your lip
"You are gorgeous" tom says before taking one of your nipples into his mouth.
Your eyes fly open and you let out a moan.
"Oh my god tom" you whine.
"I know baby" he mumbles

"I'm close" you say after 10 minutes
Tom kisses you passionately and replies "so am I..come with me?"
You nod and smile "okay"
A few moments after you're both coming at the same time.
Tom rolls off you and lays beside you on the bed,you smile to yourself before cuddling against him and he cuddles you back.
"Shit the after care.." he mutters as he realises that he didn't get up to get something to clean you up with.
You chuckle "it doesn't matter we can have a shower together before we get ready to go out"
Tom smiles at you then kisses your forehead.

After some more cuddling and kissing you and Tom finally get in the shower.
Tom washes you and you wash him..well you were more playing about with him than washing him because you kept giving him a soap beard and a little bubble soap hat.
"You're such a child" he laughs
You raise your eyebrow
"I mean you are old enough to be my dad sooo.."
"Don't start" He playfully pinches your ass and you laugh.

After a few more minutes in the shower you and Tom finally get out and get ready for the third time today.
"Please do not put that dress back on"
You pout "but i like it"
Tom hums "yes so do I..but you know how it will end if you put it on"
"I suppose I should just go in this then" you dangle a red lace lingerie set.
Tom scoffs "absolutely not sweetheart if you was to go out in that I'd have to kill everyone that looks at you,
you wear that around me and me only"
You smile.
"You know you're really hot when you speak like that" you purr.
"Behave sweetheart because you're testing me already and we have somewhere to go"
You laugh and then actually decide to get ready.

"Oh this place is so pretty"you say looking around the restaurant.
"Just like you" Tom says before kissing you.
"Oh stop it" you giggle and blush.
"Table for two?" A waiter asks
"Yes please" Tom replies
The waiter nods "alright guys follow me"
You and Tom follow the waiter to a table that's by the window that gives you a good view of the beach.
You and Tom sit down and the waiter gives you two menus.
"If you want to order you need to go up the bar" he says before walking off.
After looking through the menu Tom asks what you would like.
"You" you say smirking.
Tom chuckles and shakes his head "I'm serious"
"So am I" you reply
Tom let's out a groan that sounds like he's in pain.
"Are you okay?" You ask
"No" he mutters
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing just pick what you want off the menu" he says as he discreetly readjusts himself
Ohhhh
You cover your mouth with your hand and laugh.

You and Tom order the same thing which is tacos but he had chicken while you had beef, for a drink you went with a raspberry cocktail and Tom went with a beer that came with blueberries and strawberries inside of it which Tom wasn't happy about.
"Who puts fruit in a beer..I can understand if it's fruit flavoured but this is literally fruit swimming around in it..bloody los angels and their weird shit"
You can't help but laugh.
"Oh my god you're so dramatic"

You're finishing off your second cocktail when Tom asks if you want to have a walk on the beach once you've both finished with everything.
You get excited and nod.
"I'd really like that" you smile.

5 minutes later you and Tom are all done, he holds your hand and you both make your way to the beach.
The beach is seconds away from the restaurant so you don't need to walk that far.
"Oh wow look at the sky" you say as you look up
Tom smiles admiringly at you.
"It's very pretty" he says
You nod.
"Darling?"
"Yeah?" You ask.
"Would you mind if you walk over there" he points towards the sea which is like a minute walk from where you and Tom are standing.
"The sky is beautiful and I really want to take a picture of you in front of the sea with the sunset behind you"
"Sure" you say smiling before kissing Tom and making your way to the sea.
You turn around and Tom has his phone in his hand,"I'm ready" you shout and Tom nods before taking a few pictures of you.
"Okay you can come back now" he says.
On the way to the sea the sand was uneven so instead of looking straight ahead you put all your focus on looking at the floor and where you're stepping.
When you reach Tom you look up and your smile drops and your heart starts to pound.
He's on the floor
On one knee
With a box in his hand
In the box you can see a ring
A ring
Oh my god
He's smiling at you
"Marry me?" He finally says.
You don't know why but you start to cry and then you nod and say yes.
"Yes yes of course I will oh my god"
Tom smiles and gets up off the sand and puts the ring on your ring finger before kissing you.
"You've just made me the happiest man ever..I love you"
He wipes the tears that are rolling down your face and kisses you passionately.
"I love you too"