66.

4 days later

"Get up biiitch"
"Mmmm"
"Hey you best not be dreaming of your mans dick and expecting him to be next to you when he isn't and it's actually me"
"Sleep"
"No sleep wake up"

You're hit with a cushion.
So you pull the covers over your head to sheild yourself.
"Girl come the fuck on get up"
"Ahhtbhgyfgukyhkup"
"Same goes to you"
The sound of screaming eventually gets you to wake up.
You sit up quickly while scanning the room till you see Aimee "what the fuck" you say before you rub your eyes.
"Finally sleepin beauty awakes"
You blink looking to the side of you
Where's tom
Why is she in our room
"Where's tom" you ask
"Oh he's popped out to get a few things from the shop"
You nod.
"And how and why are you here"
"I knocked and tom let me in..don't worry he was dressed and everything"
"Okay why are you here"
"Rude"
"Sorry you just woke me up by screaming and almost giving me a heart attack I've already seen Jesus once i don't want to see him again"
"We are going to spoons so get dressed"

"Why have you randomly took me out  for food without us planning it" you ask
" i have something to tell you"
"You're pregnant?"
"Oh my god no that would make it so hard"
"What do you mean"
"Me and the boys have broken up"
"What! Oh my god Aimee I'm so sorry what happened"
"Hey don't worry about it the past month has been hell so I'm over it..apparenly the wedding thing was getting too much for them so they all agreed to end it with me"
"That makes no sense at all when they were the ones who asked you to marry them"
"I know" Aimee shrugs and puts a chip in her mouth.
"However I've got a theory the boys have fallen for each other and now don't like females so they got rid of me so they all can be together"
"Oh wow" you say unable to think of anything to say
I mean what do you even say when someone comes out with that.
"Yup but it is what is i guess at least i can be a slut in la and hopefully win me a decent man"
You laugh "you best not bring anyone back to the house"
Aimee rolls her eyes "i won't dont worry"
"Good"
If tom becomes famous one day it wouldn't look good if the paps catch a shot of multiple men coming out of his house
Everyone would think that he owns some sort of brothel.
"Speaking of la have you told your family"
"Mhm i have"
"How did that go"
"My siblings just saw a holiday whenever they want so they're really happy for me..my dad he took some convincing but my mom wouldn't stop crying over the phone but when i told her she could come to see me anytime she calmed down a bit and I've let them know its not forever"
"It's crazy how these past months have been who knew you'd be temporarily moving to la with your ex English professor"
You laugh "tell me about it"
"Have you thought about visiting Lilly and letting her know"
You shake your head "no not really..i don't think i can either"
"Understandable..she sometimes calls me but most of the tome i don't answer because she always tries to get me to make you go see her..wasnt she going out with a professor too"
"I cant remember 100% but i think she was no idea what happened to them though"

"Something smells good" you say as you walk in the kitchen.
"Oh hi darling" tom smiles
You go behind him wrapping your arms around his waist so you're  hugging him from behind.
"I'm making bolognaise by the way..how was your time with Aimee..you're back sooner than I expected"
"I can't wait to eat it and she had to go to work but yeah it was good but i have some news"
"She's pregnant?"
You laugh
"Honestly that's what i first said when she told me she had to tell me something but no she and her boy friends have broken up"
"Oh no why"
"Apparently they were getting cold feet with the whole wedding thing"
Tom cocks his eyebrow up.
"But weren't they who asked her in the first place"
"They were but she thinks they've turned gay and fell for each other and basically they got rid of her so they could be together"
"Jesus Christ that's bad if its ture..how is she"
"It sure is..she's surprisingly doing good apparently the past month hasn't been great so that helped her with feeling okay about the whole thing..i was hoping to be an aunty but at least i don't have to share my best friend with multiple men"
"Speaking about that my mother asked me when we were having one"
"What a baby?"
"Yeah.."
"What did you say" you ask
"I told her we haven't exactly had a serious talk about it so i can't really say"
"With the amount of times we've had it raw i'm shocked i haven't gotten pregnant" you say with a little laugh.
"But you're on the pill"
" i know but some women have gotten pregnant while being on it"
"Do you want children or a child" tom asks
Wow were really havin this convo
"In the future i guess so..do you"
"I want what you want darling"

Next chapters coming soon :)

Follow or check out the instagram if you want to be updated with when I'm posting or what I'm posting since I've been doing some one shots(marvel related)
@ sparetoenails

Keep hydrated make sure you eat something

Until next time🫡🫡