36.

"Y/n what are you doing?"
"What does it look like I'm doing"
You say while getting comfy on toms lap.
"Lilly could get back at any minuet"
You bite your lip and mumble "she knows"
You start playing with a button on toms shirt
"Y/n what do you mean she knows?"
You sigh "she seen us up scotland..her sister lives next door to your sister and when she was there when we were there"
You could feel tom getting tense.
"But its okay because she also goes out with a professor so maybe you guys could be friends"
"And who's the professor?" Tom asks
"Roberts..Jeremy Roberts"
"Doesn't he have a wife?"
You're now leaning your head on toms chest and he has his arms around you.
"He did have but they're no longer together because Lilly wouldn't agree to be with him if he was still with her"
Out of the blue tom asks if you'd ever want to get  married.
"With You?" You ask.
"In general" he says
"I guess so" you shrug
"You guess so?"
"Mhm i mean I do but I wouldn't want to get married for it then to not wok out"

"Oh god get a room you two" Lilly decides to walk in as you and tom are kissing while you're grinding on him.
You and tom kiss for one last time before you get off him.
"Yeah i was about to say you should get off him because class is done so Vicky should be here in a bit.
Tom fixes his shirt and you fix your hair before you sit down.
"What took you so long" you ask Lilly.
She smiles.
"Oh I just went and visited someone on their break" she says putting back on her belt.
You look at tom and back at Lilly
"Oh god" you say covering your face while smiling.

Five minuets later Vicky comes in with a bunch of papers in her arms, she places them on the desk and smiles at tom.
You roll your eyes and laugh under your breath
Stupid bitch
"I have reported you by the way so you should be getting a email or phone call soon" vicky says looking at you.
You nod.
"Alright thank you"
"Lilly you may go..i assume mr ellis has gave you a lecture about disturbing the class and being late" vicky says now looking in Lilly's direction.
You nudge her because shes on her phone texting someone.
"Huh?"
She looks up from her phone.
"Oh yeah he did, soz i was texting back my boyfriend"
Lilly gets up to go but just as she opens the door she turns back to yo and says.
"When your done I'll be in my car so meet me there Kay?"
You nod and smile and she exits the office.
"So why am i still here if you've already sorted my thing out" you ask.
Vicky sits down.
"When you and Lilly went out of the class some of the girls from the back have old me this isnt your first time being abusive towards other girls"
You laugh.
"The same girls who told you that are the same ones who slut shame other people and act like begs around other peoples boyfriends"
"Y/n" tom says in a warning tone.
You fidget in your seat.
Piss off tom
"This whatever is happening with you is becoming a habit by the sounds of it and it's not looking good on your end"
"What are you even on about" you ask her.
"Listen professor ellis isnt into you....................................................................................................................................................................................its just coming over that way..................................................................................i wouldn't want him to lose his job over some girl like you who........................................................................................................you're young and you might think you can tempt him...........................he's even said he wouldn't go with someone half he's age ......................................."Rage started to fill your body, shes talking to you as if tom isn't in the room.
I need to get out of here before i claw this bitches face off .
"Vicky thats enough" tom finally says.
You shake your head and walk out of the office.