Pointless chapter 58.(you can skip)

Screaming crying cringing

This is such a mess lmao so i wrote this at 3am when i was absolutely fucked (excuse my French) but i wanted to write a chapter since i missed posting on Wednesday.

Anyway just skip this chapter because
im cringing as im reading it
It's so messy and pointless but i dont want to delete it because sleepy me and Brian fried me worked hard on this
The reason of me not posting on Wednesday is that my best friend surprised me with a little get away for both of our birthdays so ive been busy the past few days because i only got to know about this get at the last minute and I had no chapters left in my drafts

"I'm gong to change out of these clothes" tom says to you.
"Okay" you smile
A Netflix series..my English professor my boy friend is going to be in a Netflix series holy crap.

"Sorry it took me long i just had a quick shower" tom says as he drys his hair with a towel.
You shake your head "don't be sorry its all good"
You and tom kiss each other before your phone rings.
You answer the call that last for a minute.
"That has to be the most quickest phone call I've ever heard" tom says.
"Mhm" you nod
"Our taxi is here cmon" you say pulling tom with you towards the door.
"Our taxi? We didn't order a taxi"
"I did" you reply.
"What?"

While tom was changing and getting a shower you booked a table at a restaurant to celebrate him being accepted for the role of the main character in the series.
If you achieved something good tom would have done the same for you.

"Where on earth are we going and when did you plan all of this" tom asks as he sits confused next to you in the taxi.
"I'm treating you to a meal and i sorted it while you where showering etc"
Tom is speechless all he could get out was gibberish which made you laugh.

Tom and you have been at the restaurant for some time.
You've had food and desert and now you're having a few drinks
"There was no need for this" tom says
"Oh hush you deserved it and i want you to know how proud of you i am"

You and tom are back at his place snuggled up in bed.
"Tell me more about this series"
"Im going to basically play a crime solving devil who is also an owner of a huge night club that loves sex"
You laugh "sounds interesting"
"It actually is..when i heard about it i fell in love but that's all i can say for now"

Next chapter is already up(shocker)