The silence

Yn pov

I am right now in the restaurant cleaning the counter i look around the diner . This diner is always so noisy first i don't like this but as the time passes i don't care about it any more now. Atleast i doesn't feel lonely.

Hey!! (I flinched because of the sudden noise behind me and i know who always do this. )
Mr. Han you don't have to do this always i am not scared of this anymore (I said without looking behind me. )

Such a liar i saw how you-(i cut him off between his sentence )

Yeah yeah i know Mr. Han !!(i said)

Btw i am going home for a while your aunt call me for something. ( he said informing me that he will be not here for a while probably)

Mr. Han is like my dad when my parents are not with me anymore he supported me and love me like his own daughter and i am so thankful of him for that .My parents had an accident and they died when i was only 18 and that time he taken me to his home and its been 5 years now. He gave me job in his restaurant.
He is ready to take care of my study expenses .But i don't want him to do that because he already gave me home for live and feed me till now . I can't explain how much he meant to me.

Okay!! ( i said replying him which he nodded and pass by me probably going towards the exit )

He gone with the sound of ringing bells which is hanging on door and after a second bell again ring which a customer is arrived i didn't lift my head up which is hanging low but i feel something strange the diner is so quiet looks like there is no one which triggered me and want me to know what the main reason of behind this silence when i lift head up i saw three man in black tuxedo the tuxedos is almost looking same but the owner of tuxedos are with differnt personality. One was laughing because the second one is just whispered something in his ear and the last one who is walking ahead of them both is somehow attracted me towards him. The tall man with black jet hair which is styled back perfectely showing is almost perfect forehad with dark brows and the shock for me his one eyebrow is pierced and the same thing with his lips the corner of his lower lip have a ring and which is shinning in the light of diner and a mole beneath which giving his pumpy pink lips more perfection and his sharp jaw perfectly adding more perfectness in him .

Not to tell his ears are also pierced but his eyes which is darker than night sky somehow scared me

Not to tell his ears are also pierced but his eyes which is darker than night sky somehow scared me .His eyes is emotionless and looks like he doesn't give a shit about the two guys talks who are walking behind him and i think this man is the reason behind the silence of the dinner but why? This question is keep coming in my mind and i don't know why i am scared of him which i just saw him now in my entire life so why i am feeling scared? Maybe because of his cold look or intimidating aura.

They all sat on the table and two guys are still taking. Suddenly i finched when i feel a hand on my shoulder and squeezing it lightly.

Ahhhhh..... Suzy you scared me. (i said while turning around and glared at her)

Why are you standing here aren't you going to take the order?? ( said suzy)

W-what me? ( i said pointing my index finger towards me)

Yes you.. Look how everyone eyeing them and you have opportunity to go near them and you are saying... W-what me !!( she said mimicking me) Now go!!

Y-yahh i'm going.( i said while holding the pen and order diary in my hands)

I am walking towards them but i can feel my legs wobbling and my hands is shaking god knows why. Why i am even scared of this man? But i can't lie that this man is more gorgeous from the nearer view.

Sir order !! ( I said while looking towards them and they look in my direction. OMG he looks towards me and other man said something snapping me out of thoughts )

Cheese burger!! ( he said while giving me a soft smile. He is cute boxy smile)

Me too. ( said another with his same soft smile and then i hesistately move my head towards the man who is already looking at me like he will dig a hole in my face anytime soon.)

One coffee!! (i quickly open the pen to write but my hands are shaking and when i was about to write the order the pen is slipped from my hands. )

S-sorry !! ( i said and bend to pick the pen up but an another hand is already picked the pen up. I move my gaze from the hand towards the owner of the hand.)

Amazing. He has tattoos.( the words is suddenly slipped from my mouth )

Huh? (fuck.. Its look like he heard it shit yn .you are gone for sure)

*********************************
**********************************

Hope you guys liked the first part of the story ❤❤.
I will try to upload next part soon for you guys .keep reading .
Thank you for reading!!🐰💜