•Chapter 24•

A/N: For my lovelies that are observing Ramadan this chapter is almost entirely smut besides the beginning. I've marked with an asterisk where it begins. I hope you're all doing well <3

 I hope you're all doing well <3

Althea Cooper

13th December 2021

"Do you even know what mobile phones are supposed to be used for? When they ring you're supposed to answer them!" Eden chirps from the hallway before she's even entered the living room.

I watch from the sofa as her red converse flies down my hall hitting the edge of my stairs with a thump as she kicks them off, instead of leaving them at the door like a normal person.

I swear to god I could kill her right now for more reasons than one.

I'm sitting here with my thighs clenched together, trying to rid the blush from my face from my actions just seconds ago whilst Harry is sitting next to me looking smug as ever.

I could punch him right about now too.

He knows exactly how flustered I am and even though it isn't his fault that my sister walked into my house uninvited, I can tell he's finding joy in the situation as he watches me squirm and Eden hasn't even walked into the room yet.

"Seriously Thea have you turned your ears off or something? I have-" Her words come to an abrupt stop when she rounds the corner and sees that I'm not alone in my living room like I usually am.

"Oh-umm-hi." She speaks, a look of confusion painted on her face as she softly waves towards Harry and I.

"Hi Eden."

"Hi." Harry and I both respond at the same time.

Eden just stands there staring at us for a moment. If you look hard enough you can almost see the cogs turning behind her eyes until suddenly she shouts out.

"Wait! I know you from somewhere. Where do I know you from?" She questions, slowly making her way towards Harry with her finger pointed directly at him, her eyebrows furrowed.

I can't help but laugh when I see Harry squirm on the sofa for a second under her glare until suddenly his confident demeanour is straight back and he's jumping up to stand.

"Hi I'm Dr Harry Styles, how can I help you today?" He robotically speaks, clearly imitating himself in a work setting, knowing that's exactly where Eden knows him from.

"Oh my god." Eden gasps as a look of realisation washes over her face before she turns to me.

"THEA what the fuck? Why have you got a doctor sitting on your sofa?" She screeches out.

My eyes flick between her and then Harry frantically. I wasn't expecting her to throw a question at me that quickly.

"I-umm-we're...f-friends?" I stutter, looking towards Harry to see him covering his mouth to hide his grin.