Convincing You To Go!

Cuphead
You

❤♦️❤♦️❤

Officially 18 your birthday today hip hip hooray? No..well yes but of course your parents were away so you were a bit disappointed.
You were looking forward to spending your 18th with your parents.
Feeling bad they did however leave you with some money to go out for dinner and their presents were pretty cool.
You had invited BF/N over as you didn't want to be alone on your birthday noone does Ecpecially their 18th.
(Your friend is going to be a girl for this story)
Your friend was 18 and a half so slightly older but that didn't bother you. She had arrived.
"Hi bestie!"
"Hi! Come on in thanks for comming"
You let her into your home.
"Of course I'd come your my best friend! Y/N and it's your 18th! So where do you want to go for dinner?" She asked
"I um don't know..I was thinking the devils casino..but I've never been before"
"Pfft the devils casino I'll go with you I've been a hundred times I basically own the place!"
"But what about the whole possibility of gambling our souls away?"
"We aren't gambling though Y/N we're only going there for dinner people go there for dinner all the time" BF/N explained
"True..but I Don't know..aren't there demons there?"
"It is the devils casino Y/N you'll be fine I promise I'll be right there with you the whole time"
"Uhhhh..okay.."
"That's the spirit Y/N come on you go and get changed I'll wait for you"
"Thanks BF/N"
"Anytime Y/N"
You walked into your bedroom to get changed but wasn't sure what to wear! Do you wear something fancy or something casual? Maybe something imbetween? You weren't a fan of dresses or skirts so that was out of the question..however..you walked over to your draws and pulled out a nice pair of F/C (fav colour) pants and a F/C shirt with a 2F/C hoodie.
Why not?.
You walked out and BF/N looked you up and down with a whistle.
"Damn Y/N F/C suits you! You look awesome!"
"Thanks BF/N I would compliment you but you look awesome everyday"
BF/N blushed a little with a smile.
"Thanks Y/N let's get you to the casino! Who knows maybe we can flirt with some guys huh?" BF/N stated nudging you gently with her elbow.
"Hahaheh no..my flirting skills are so low they're lower then the earth's crust..infact I think they'd go straight down into the depths of space.."
"Pfft haha thats a bit dramatic don't worry Y/N I'm sure they aren't that bad..go on hit me with your best shot!.."
"Uhhhhhh okay...hang on.....let me think..excuse me I think you have something in your eye nope just a sparkle"
BF/N eyes widened and she face palmed.
"Yeah your right you are bad..don't worry I'll teach you!"
"You know good flirting lines?"
"Of course I do....check this out...I must be in a museum because you are a work of art!"
Your E/C eyes widened.
"That was really good.."
"Don't worry you'll get there eventually come on..to the casino!"
You grabbed the cash as BF/N lead you out the door to your home that you locked behind you.
Slipping the cash and key in your pocket you walked side by side with
BF/N.
"Truth is though BF/N I've never really seen myself as..well.."
"Girlfriend material? Nobody does until they meet the right guy Y/N you'll find someone"
"No No that's not it I've just never seen myself as a...well....a..top girl? A girl to..flirt?.."
BF/N looked at you.
"Really?"
"I get to scared around guys I become a mess around them I can't talk to them let alone flirt"
"That's alright not everyone's the dominant type it's all good it's nothing to be ashamed of"
"Are you?"
"Uhh I'm kinda in the middle it depends" she replied the too of you walked through the inkwell isles until you made it to the devils casino..
"This is a very bad idea.."
"Y/N it's your 18th I'm not letting you stay at home..I Promise I'm right here with you" BF/N reassured.
You nodded and followed BF/N inside after showing a guard your ID.
....
........