Red v black

Johnny returned and Mia hugged him "sorry about your loss"

"Thanks. How'd it go around here ?"

"Good" Mia nodded "he's a tough son of a bitch but he knows how to win"

Johnny seemed impressed "Alright. I'll see you in a second".

When Johnny announced that training started in five minutes everyone looked confused "Uh Sensei Kreese said we're training in the woods for special training" Louie pointed out

Johnny looked at Kreese "Well I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys. And the girls too I suppose"

Johnny looked back "I'm not sure they're ready for that yet"

"We're ready" Louie stood tall "We wanna prove ourselves"

"Alright, what are you waiting for? Let's go"

***

Miguel Mia and Tory were a part of the black team. Louie Hawk and Aisha were team red. Kreese had a whole speech about how the people opposite them are the enemy.

The game had started. Mia and Tory wandered off. They caught a boy alone "Oh god this is gonna be fun" Tory laughed

She kicked the boy and pushed him to Mia "you wanna go"

Mia jabbed and punched and then threw him back to Tory "Ladies first"

She roundhouse kicked and the boy fell to the floor "sorry"

"No mercy" Mia giggled walking away with her. Johnny watched them walk away.

Hawk was talking to Mitch and showed the Medal of Honour. Mia saw them as Hawk walked away.

Everyone managed to get out. The only people who were left were Mia and Hawk.

Louie walked back miserably. Tory laughed "Who got you out ?"

"Bloody Mia" Louie groaned "Who's left"

"Mia and Hawk," Aisha said looking around "Where even are they".

Mia waited on a tree for Hawk. Hawk walked closer "Finally a worthy opponent"

"So you trashed Miyagi-Do" Mia did not look impressed "Let me guess Louie's idea"

Hawk gritted his teeth "They're the enemy. I had to put them in their place"

"So that means you had to trash their dojo and steal the medal of honour" Mia stood her ground. She didn't care how 'badass' Hawk was "it's just plain disrespectful"

"What do you care? Just because you and Sam have history doesn't mean I have to go soft too"

"I'm not being soft" Mia clenched his knuckles "and this isn't about her"

"Sure. Want the medal so bad" Hawk showed the medal "Come and take it".

Mia got into position as Hawk ran at her. She blocked all of Hawk's kicks. She ducked and threw Hawk to the floor. Everyone heard the screams.