73- Dizzy, Dizzy, Dizzy, Dizzy

The four Jedi waited for Kadina to attack. She walked around still twirling her lightsaber in a graceful manner. Her half skirt swayed gently with the breeze. She watched them closely, her eyes burning like fire on theirs. They dared not move as they had her boxed in, trapped. 

She smiled as she stared at them and then settled her eyes on Leia. She raised her chin, straightening her lightsaber in front of her. 

She pointed her lightsaber at her with an accusatory glare.

"We have unfinished business, Skywalker" she said, a wild grin appearing on her face.

Leia tilted her head, "You're the one who left the fight. I had you".

Kadina laughed, "Your overconfidence is your weakness".

"Its not overconfidence when you're outnumbered 4 to 1" Leia said, tilting her head at the others.

"No matter" she said, switching off her lightsaber.

Leia looked at Luke with confusion. He looked at her with a kind of look that said 'be ready'.

Luke focused on her movements and the feelings he could sense. The anguish, the despair, the anger and hate. She wasn't calculated in her movements, she was like a wounded animal. Her pain felt like a geyser about to burst. It was then that he realized that her anger was the only way she could use the force.

"You're in pain Kadina. I can feel that... but please let us help you. You weren't meant to be evil" Luke said, "You can be good again. You can fight through the pain. You have a gift. You can manipulate time through the force. Thats not something Jedi or even siths can do".

"I can't stop now... not when i have come so far" Kadina said, "You have pain too. The pain of seeing the people you love die and suffer... how have you kept it buried".

"Because I don't want to end up like my father did" Luke said, "I'd just turn into what he did. what he never wanted to. Do you really enjoy being like this. Hurting people?"

"I..." Kadina started, her gaze shifted from each of them, settling on Obi-Wan.

Leia knew that Luke was about to attack. His slight look at her told her everything she needed to know about what to do next.

Kadina pointed at Obi-Wan now, "You had no right to take him from me. You took away my life".

"You... have done that yourself" Obi-Wan said, his demeanor changing slightly.

"You killed him" she spat.

"And i will live with that for the rest of my life" Obi-Wan said, taking a step to her, "I am sorry for your loss. I am sorry for what i have done"

She looked down, crying but when she looked back up at them, her wild grin and red eyes appeared to be brighter.

"How about... a change of scenery" she said and waved her hand in the motion she had brought Leia and Anakin with.

***

Luke and Anakin were sent into the void together. Landing on their feet in a room that Luke vaguely remembered the death-star looking like. Metal walls, unfriendly and terribly eary sounds all around them.

"Together again father" Luke commented, helping Anakin stabalize himself again.

"Indeed we are" Anakin said, "But where are we?"

"Well this room reminds me of the death star" Luke said.

"Death-star?" Anakin questioned.