45- You Cant Wake Up

Anakin, Leia, Han and Ahsoka walked up to the strange man. There was a small group of clones behind them. The man still stood and didn't falter, even when they are face to face.

"Who are you?" Anakin questioned.

The man said nothing. He only stared with cold black eyes.

Anakin waved his hand in the man's face. He waved it another time when that man didn't blink.

Anakin waved his hand, this time using the force, and said, "Tell me who you are".

The man remained quiet until Anakin had look like he lost his patience. He crossed his arms looking at the man with a hard stare. Han and Leia stood a bit back with ahsoka. Her hand on her weapon incase anything were to happen. The man opened his mouth, but the words sounded like robotic static.

"I am model one" it said.

"Model 1?" Han questioned, "The hells that mean?"

The man whipped out his blaster and everyone scattered. Some behind large sand rocks and others grabbed their own weapons. Anakin ignited his lightsaber blocking the shots fired at him. Leia shot at the man droid in vain as it appeared it didn't affect it. Anakin threw his hand up at the man and sent him back against the sand stone wall with the force.

"Anakin!" It growled though its eyes didn't show the emotion.

Anakin glared as he approached the man. The man regained himself and charged at anakin. Anakin cut him down and he fell to the floor twitching. He was a robot with human skin. Ahsoka walked up and stood over it as anakin kneeled.

"Its... its a droid?" Anakin stuttered perplexed, "Ahsoka call R2 out here. Maybe he'll be able to identify this droid".

Ahsoka walked away doing as she was told. Leia took her place examining the remains.

"That's... That's synthetic skin..."

"What does that mean?" Anakin asked, "Wait... like the skin Luke has on his hand?"

"Exactly like Luke has on his hand. I thought you didn't have that technology in this time" said Leia as she touched the droids arm.

"We dont... we didn't even know it was possible" Anakin responded as he looked at her, "not until you".

Leia sighed and stood at the same time as Anakin. The group of clones went around and scanned the area. Han stepped next to leia.

"What if they took the skin off of Luke's hand?" Han asked, "then they made these... whatever they are".

Leia squinted her eyes at the droid then to Han for a minute. She then looked at anakin and nodded in agreement with Hans statement.

"Its possible. Why else would they capture and turn him?" Leia said.

"The darkside claims many victims" Anakin said, "it almost took me and its taken my son".

"Is he really your son right now?" Han asked, "I mean hes a sith lord. Hes older than you are... how can you be his father?".

Anakin glared at Han. The anger boiled in his chest and almost erupted. He managed to contain it by breathing. Thinking of Padme, Leia and Luke calmed him from taking his anger out on Han. Especially when it wasn't necessary.

"No... I am his father" Anakin said.

"It's a connection, Han. A bond of sorts, one that many people can not understand" Leia said to spare Anakin from speaking, "I'll explain later".

"Explain on the ship" Ahsoka said, "there's something happening on Kempa".

***