39- Whos Looking For Redemption

"Again" Anakin said.

Leia sighed and stood again. She had fallen and failed the next training course.

It wasn't that hard of a thing to do. It was simple jumps and dodges away from the plat forms flying around.

Leia jumped up onto the platform nearest to her and started jumping from platform to platform. A square from the wall shot at her like like a blaster shot. Thinking as quickly as she could she dodged it and landes on her feet shakily. The next part was called a wall run. She looked at it with confusion. She was exhausted and was absolutely quench.

"How am I supposed to stick on the wall?" Leia asked, breathlessly.

"Anyone can do it" Anakin said crossing his arms. He started walking back and forth from the window, "so... what you're supposed to do is keep your balance on the wall. Its a bit of a fast pace move. its alright if you can't get it the first try"

"So just run across a wall?" Leia questioned.

"You can do it" Anakin said.

Leia breathed in and ran across the wall. she slipped slightly and hurtled to the floor. A soft cushion had caught her. She sat up after a second and stood slowly.

"I dont think I can do it" leia said.

"All you need is practice" Anakin said.

"That's what everyone says about anything" Leia mumbled, "this is different".

"Its true though" Anakin said, "were you good general when you first started out".

"N-no" Leia said.

"You learned to be better. As I will teach you how to defend yourself and use the force" anakin said.

"I just..." Leia started, "im so used to learning from Luke. He's been by my side for a long time now. Hes the one of the only people I trust".

"Because he's your brother" anakin said and smiled shortly, "Many force sensitive siblings have strong bonds. It's why they're spit up in some cases".

"So... even if you hadn't... you know... Luke and I wouldn't be close?" Leia asked.

"I would never have let you two get split up. Your stronger together" Anakin said.

Leia nodded and sighed, "can we stop for now? I feel a bit sick".

Anakin nodded and walked out of her view. The door's to the training room opened after a few minutes and he walked in with a swift stride. He smiled at her as the platforms they stood on levitated.

"Tell me leia... what was you life like? I've heard so much about Luke but not you" anakin said and sat down.

Leia followed and sat with him.

"Well I grew up with my adopted parents on Alderaan. I'm sure you know them. Bail and Breha Organa. The raised me very well and were very caring parents but I always knew I was... different. I was kidnapped when I was maybe six. Obi-Wan was called on to help save me. Reva... the Inquisiter that kidnapped me, tried mind tricks on me. They never worked" she said, "I was raised on an empire run planet but we never followed them. I joined the rebel Alliance and became the youngest rebel general. Then I was captured and Alderaan was destroyed. That's when I met Luke and that's when our stories combine".

"I'm glad Bail took you in. He is a good friend" Anakin said and smiled sadly.

"Im hoping I'll have you as a father instead. I had a good life with them but I want to grow up as a jedi with my real parents" Leia said, "it took me awhile to... forgive you but I do".

"What I did in you time is unforgivable" Anakin said, "I don't know if I want to be forgiven".

"You didn't do it and you won't this time" Leia said, "You're nothing like Darth Vader".

"That's nice to hear from you" Anakin said and smiled, "but... I still feel responsible".

"I understand... but it's not your fault" Leia said. After a beat of silence she asked, "Anakin I wanted to ask you about something".

"Anything" Anakin said.

"Well... I woke up because something frightened me. I feel like my connections to Luke was cut like a string" Leia said, "I know he's not dead. I can feel it but I cant... speak to him like I usually can. Especially since he's so close".

"It could be... he's being blocked by Obi-Wan. It's what I would do" Anakin said, "If he was dead you would feel it... I would feel it. It's a feeling worse than your own death. Like a stabbing pain that doesn't go away".

"How do you know?" Leia asked.

"I'm not the biggest follower of the Order. I formed attachments. With Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. Even with my army" Anakin said and sighed, "I held my mother while she died. Trust me... you'll feel it".

"I can't lose him... I cant" Leia said, shaking her head, "we've just began to be brother and sister".

"I understand" Anakin said, "now... I'm sure your hungry. How do you feel about some soup?".

Leia smiled and anakin stood. The platforms lowered to the ground.

***

"Your feelings are complex. I can't read them" Andechu said.

"Why are you trying to read my feelings?" Darth Natus said stealing a look at Andechu.

Andechu laughed, "By now you must know our plan?".

"Of course" Natus said, "take out the order and have as many jedi join us as we can".

"Only half right young one" Andechu said in a tired voice, "Of course there is room for improvements".

Natus scowled and looked back to his tablet he had been reading from. Andechu chuckled lightly gaining his attention.

"Aren't you going to ask about what we did with your hand?" Andechu asked.

"What did you do to 'his' hand?" Natus asked and spat 'his' in a kind of spite.

"We were able to make more the the synthetic skin. With it we can trick people into thinking our battle droids are the clones" Andechu said, "they'll trust them".

"Maybe... but what about the clone you have in your cells?" Natus asked.

"Oh him? Hes a prisoner of war" Andechu said, "there at the wrong time".

"The skin won't fool the clones you realize. They aren't that stupid" Natus said.

"Yes well its the plan we were given" Andechu said, "And we must follow it".

"Follow who?" Natus asked.

"Darth Sidious of course. Your master as well as mine" Andechu said.

"Very well" Natus said, looking up certainly.

Natus stood to meet Andechus gaze. They looked at eachother for a moment more. Andechu smirked again as Natus looked over. The mirror reflecting himself.

"They'll give up to us soon. When they do we'll become more powerful" Andechu said.

"Power... powerful enough to beat the jedi?" Natues asked.

"Not just them but the entire Republic" Andechu said.