31- Waiting For You

"Chewie did you check the carburetors before we left?" Han solo said.

He grabbed a tool harshly from his side as his best friend Chewbacca roared a reply. He was covered in dirt and oil from the ship. He had been kneeling for so long and he had lost track of time.

"Look I wasn't the one who broke the landing gear" Han said waiving around the tool he was holding.

"Sir I do request replacing the landing gear before we depart" C3P0 said.

"Right and I'll do that in the middle of NO WHERE" Han yelled startling 3PO.

"It was only a suggestion" 3PO said.

R2D2 who had just rolled in gave a beep of a reply.

"Ugh where are Luke and Leia it's been an hour already" Han said, looking around.

Chewie shrugged his shoulders growling lightly.

"Hey its been been an hour. We've been working on the falcon for an hour" Han said.

He stood up brushing the dirt from his pants. He grabbed his blaster from the table whith his tools and began walking

"Cmon chewie" Han said.

Chewie growled.

"What do you mean you don't want to?" Han asked and he growled again.

"Whatever fuzzball" Han said and rolled his eyes, "I'll be fine by the way. It's not like I'm going to a temple that Luke and Leia disappeared in".

Chewie gave a growl of laughter.

Han turned and started to hike up the hill to get a view of the temple. It was nice looking. He imagined it would have been nicer before what happened to the jedi.

He slid down the hill to the entrance of the temple. He walked in the open door feeling a wave of nausea. He had never been one to feel these things but it was overwhelming.

"Oh" he exclaimed.

He started to walk around looking at the tattered carpet and decaying walls. The smell and the scenery made it even more eery. There wasn't any trace of Luke or Leia in this temple.

"Where the hell are they?" Han said shaking his head.

"Han Solo" said a male voice.

Han turned sharply and pointed his gun. He swung around wildly looking around the temple.

"Whos there? Show yourself" he said loudly.

"Han" said the male voice again.

He turned around spotting something. It was faint but he could make out a man.

"I can only manifest myself as a voice to you" said the voice.

"Right and what are you?" Han asked in a snarky tone.

"Who young man" said the voice, "I am Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. I'm surprised you can even hear me".

"Jedi? Like Luke?" Han asked.

"Yes, I know Luke Skywalker. He is a powerful jedi" Qui Gon said.

"Well what do you want?" Han said holstering his blaster, "I happen to be looking for Luke and Leia. Do you know where they are?".

"Of course I do" Qui Gon said.

"Well if you would" Han said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"They are in clone wars times. They went back in time to save their father Anakin Skywalker" Qui Gon said.