60- Not Your Prisoner

Anakin stood in Obi-Wans living room as he brought out a large box. He plopped it on the table as Anakin watched on with confusion. Obi-Wan shrugged as he opened the box with a knife off the table.

Anakin leaned against the table in awe of the large box.

"Jeez what's in that?" Anakin asked, "How in the world did you even carry that in here?"

"Its not that heavy, Anakin. Its just a bunch of junk and other stuff" Obi-Wan said.

Obi-Wan and Anakin stood in silence as they took out random things. Anakin pulled out a jewelry box.

"Is... is this Satines?" Anakin asked.

"Oh... No... I didn't even know i still had that" Obi-Wan said.

"What is it?" Anakin asked opening it, "Oh".

There a small charm lay on a piece of satin fabric. One he had made Obi-Wan years ago when he was still a child. It was made from a piece of clay and a broken kyber crystal.

"You kept this?" Anakin asked.

"Why would i throw it away?" Obi-Wan asked.

Anakin shrugged, "Well I just thought you would... maybe that you wouldn't keep such a garbage thing".

"Its not garbage" Obi-Wan said, "I quite like it".

Anakin set it back on the satin cloth of the box. They kept working in silence to unpack the box.

"You think anyone on Achu will recognize you?" Anakin asked.

"Possibly... though I hope not. I don't remember much of what happened on Achu" Obi-Wan said, "maybe traveling there for Jedi business will help fill the gaps of my memory".

"I wish I could help with that" Anakin said.

"If you could you would have already" Obi-Wan muttered.

"And that's the last of it... why unpack all this junk?" Anakin asked.

"I didn't want it to catch dust. So I thought I'd just unpack everything and have it as decoration" Obi-Wan said.

"C'mon let's get to my house so I can start dinner" Anakin said.

***

"So you're the children of one of the most powerful Sith lord in the Galaxy" Cere Junda asked crossing her arms.

She looked at them with a menacing glare as Greez Dritus walked in the room. He looked quite worried as he kept his distance from Luke and Leia.

"I don't take children of the empire kindly in my ship" Greez said.

"We're not children of the empire. Darth Vader is our father but its not like what you think" Luke said, "we're the children of Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker".

"The senator Padme?" Cere asked.

"Yes" Leia said, "she was the Queen of Naboo".

"There is no possible way these people are from the future" Merrin said, "time travel is impossible, even if it is through the force".

"How do you know? There's much about the force that we don't know. How are you to believe that one thing is possible then dismiss another?" Luke asked.

"If your are truly from the future... tell me... Have you ever heard of Dathomir" Merrin asked.

"Dathomir... no I've never heard about it" Luke said.