18- Whos Caught In The Crossfire

Obi-Wan woke up on the chair. Leia was in the corner with a tablet. Her face fixed in concentration.

"We landed 5 minutes ago" she said and looked up, "Are you alright? You kinda just passed out".

"Oh not to worry ill live. First we need to find a way to travel to our destination" Obi-Wan said.

Obi-Wan and Leia made their way through the city, Obi-Wan stood looking up at the tenth level with electro-binoculars. They could hear strange bellowing cries and decide to investigate. they come across a corral filled with about half a dozen lizard-like creatures and more wranglers standing around. Obi-Wan and Leia walk up to the wranglers. Obi-Wan uses the force with hand motion with ever statement.

"I need transportation." Obi-wan said.

The wrangler repeated the statement in his native tongue.

"Get it for me." Obi-Wan said with another slight hand motion

the wrangler repeated his language.

"Is this really necessary" Leia asked, her hands on her hips.

"Would you rather we walk there?" Obi-Wan asked.

Leia rolled her eyes and turned back to the wrangler.

Obi-wan walks among the line to look at the creatures. Finally he picks one out from the others and pats her on the neck.

"This one" he said.

The wrangler brings her over, "Boga. She answers to Boga."

"Good girl Boga" He said.

he swung himself up onto her back, then helped Leia up on the beast. They rode off to complete the mission of taking out General Grievous.

***

"Im sorry Luke" Anakin said. They still sat on the floor where Anakin had passed out. Where he had seen his sons experiences, "Im so sorry".

"Its fine... really" Luke said sincerely, "I forgave you a long time ago".

"That man... The emperor he... his power was like nothing ive ever seen" Anakin said, "And the electricity was... it felt evil".

Luke's face darkened, "Yes. He had no mercy".

"Neither did i" Anakin said and hung his head.

"that wasn't you! That was someone who became corrupt. you dont have to let that happen to you" Luke said.

Luke stood from his kneeling position and held out his hand. Anakin flinched as it was his mechanical hand he had held out. Luke seemed to understand and held out his other hand. Anakin took it and Luke pulled him to his feet.

"Lets go tell Padme" Anakin said after a pause, "Shes been waiting for me all day".

Luke nodded and they walked to Anakins home.

Padme was seated on the couch. On hand was on her pregnant belly and the other held a book. She looked up swiftly and smiled brightly. She stood and walked into Anakins arms. Luke stood back holding his hands behind his back.

"Padme i must tell you something" He said.

"What is it?" she asked, her voice musical.

"Its about our baby" He said and smiled.

Padmes eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Luke with a questioning gaze.

"Im from the future. Im sure you've heard" Luke said and contentued when Padme nodded, "My father became seduced by the dark side of the force around this time. Ive been sent along side my sister to save my father. What I'm getting at is that my mother dies in child birth before i could meet her. My sister and i grew up apart. Being hwre in this time, i have come to know my father vwry well, and also come to know my mother. My mother... well.... Padme you are my mother and Anakin is my father".

Padme looked at anakin who nodded. She began to cry but still wrapped Luke in a tight hug.

"Oh i should have known... you look just like anakin. I saw it in your eyes" She said as she kept him in a hold.

Luke smiled and wrapped his own arms around her. She pulled back and let out a breath.

"Oh you must tell me about yourself and your plan to save us" she said, "Give me a minute, i need to freshen up".

Luke nodded and watched her disappear into her room.

"She has a tight hug. surprised you lasted" Anakin said humorously.

"Leia is the same way" Luke said with his hands behind his back. he looked toward Anakin, "those clothes would be appreciated".

"Alright give me a minute" Anakin said and walked away the same Padme went.

Luke walked over to a window and looked out. It had been a while since he had seen a place like this. It was beautiful, but something was wrong. something shot towered him but he ducked out of the way. looking at it, it was a dart.

Luke stood to run. A blinding pain hit him in the back. He gasped in pain falling forwad on the floor. He behind and there was a dart. his vision blurred and he passed out.

***

Anakin walked out with a set of his old robes. he looked around confused as he set them down. He walked around the couch and saw Luke on the floor.

"Luke?" He said and keeled next to him.

He pulled the dart from his back a a realization hit him. Luke had been poisoned. He immediately ran to his coms to call the jedi medical team.

He watched as his son was wheeled away. Then he couldn't help but break down on the floor of his apartment as Padme walked out. She dropped next to her husband carefully aware of her belly. Then Anakin layed his head on her shoulder and just cried.

***

Leia gripped her chest suddenly as they neared general grevious location. She breathed in feeling pain in her lungs. Obi-Wan looked back slightly at leia.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Yes... but never mind that now" Leia said.

When they arrived, General Grievous was speaking to the council of separatists.

"It won't be long before the armies of the Republic track us here. I am sending you to the Mustafar system in the Outer Rim. It is a volcanic planet which generates a great deal of scanning interference. You will be safe there" General Grevious said.

"Safe? Chancellor Palpatine managed to escape your grip, General, without Count Dooku. I have doubts about your ability to keep us safe" said on member Nute Gunway.

"Be thankful, Viceroy, you have not found yourself in my grip . . . Your ship is waiting" Grevious replied.

***

Obi-Wan was in deep thought as he looked down.

"You ready?" he asked Leia.

Leia looked uncomfortable but nodded, "How do we get down".

"Just be sure to land on your feet" obiwan replied.

Obi-Wan removed his cloak and gave a nod to Leia. They jumped down together. Leia landed on her feet then down to one knee while Obiwan landed gracefully on his feet.

Leia stood quickly.

"Hello there" Obi-Wan said.