76- Fused, We're the Light

"What in the world is that?!" Anakin questioned, looking over wildly at Luke.

Luke whipped out his blaster and shot at one of the trees making it fall onto the AT-AT, "That is an AT-AT. It can take out... armies... cities everything.... they're just... total destruction".

Anakin looked at Luke, "How do we stop it?"

"Explosives..." Luke said, taking a look outside, "Or... I could do something stupid".

"How stupid?" Anakin questioned, looking out to see the large walker.

"Pretty damn stupid" Luke said, holstering his blaster and throwing off his jacket.

Stormtroopers started pouring out the doors in the base, shooting at them. Anakin pulled out his lightsaber to deflect the blasts shot at them.

"I'm gonna do something stupid" Luke said and ran out, blaster in hand.

"Don't get yourself killed" Anakin yelled, knowing full well he couldn't stop him.

Luke ran out and rolled under the walker, careful of the large legs that could crush him. He looked up and shot his blaster cable to the bottom of the walker and zipped himself up to the bottom of the walker.

He carefully took out his lightsaber and cut a hole into the bottom. He pulled it down, and dodged as the large piece fell to the ground. He jumped up into the walker and was confronted with a dozen Stormtroopers.

"Halt, trespasser" Said one pointed his blaster at him.

"Look we can talk about this" Luke said, holding his hand out and turning to hold them back.

The troopers looked at each other and then raised their weapons.

Luke whipped out his lightsaber and started to cut them all down. They tried getting into the cockpit to tell the people controlling the walker, but Luke was able to stop them. Finally all the stormtroopers were down and out.

'The hell is all that noise?' Anakin questioned.

Luke snuck into the cockpit and used the force to control the pilots out of the cockpit. They fell to the ground.

"Okay... now how do you work this?" Luke questioned as he sat down.

He looked at all the buttons and pushed a few. He turned the walker to face the troops behind him. He shot at the troops and fired a bomb that sent their ship in flames.

Anakin jumped in the seat next to him, "They're sending more troops. I tried to stop them, but they had this... droid... it got the better of me".

"The Emperor must know we're here" Luke said, "he's sending everyone he can to try and capture us".

Luke pressed a few buttons and moved the walker to start walking away from the base.

"This thing had its coordinates set to another base. It's the same one I surrendered to when I fought Vader the second time" Luke said, "we should go there. There's high ranking officers there".

"And that helps how?!" Anakin asked, taking over the weapon controls so Luke could pilot the walker.

"High ranking officers mean they have high clearance. It's obvious The Emperor is connected to Kadina somehow. We just need to know exactly how".

"What if they send Vader?" Anakin asked.

Luke shook his head, "my father wouldn't hurt me darkside or not".

Luke gave him a sure look and then looked back ahead. Anakin looked back ahead at the dense forest.

"What are those?" Anakin asked, pointing at the smaller walkers on the ground.