Sad Announcement

Guys...

I've been really uninspired when it comes to this story. I have so many great ideas but when it comes to writing them down I can't think of any ways to string them together. Everything I write looks and sounds bad.

I think it'd just be best if I put this story on hiatus for a while. I'm really sorry for those who actually enjoy it and I'll try to edit previous chapters as doing that doesn't give me a migraine, but there won't be new updates for a little while.

On the plus side, I've got a lot of stories in my drafts I could add to, and I may publish one of those sticking to the same Monday/Wednesday publishing schedule from this one.

Until next time, amigos

-Raven/V

EDIT!!! (Jan 28 2024)

So uh I completely forgot about this story and don't have the motivation to do anything to it, but I have another story I've been writing and it's been in drafts for a while and when I manage to get more added to it and really fully plan out all the details so it's a genuine organized story I may publish it. For now this one is staying on hiatus until further notice but if this other story is something you guys would be wanting to see I can work harder to get it out to the Wattpad world!