Spidey-Traitor

What's this? Another chapter? So soon? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.
————————-———————-———————-

Coopers POV
—•—•—•—•—•

I woke up, sweating, panicking a little. I look around to make sure no one is around. It's been two weeks since, well, the incident, and I'm still having nightmares about it. All I can hear is his deranged voice, the smell of his breath, coated in alcohol and weed. I shiver at the thought of this man, and I wish I could just keep him out of my head. No one knows yet, no one ever will.

I climb out of bed, walk downstairs, and see two plates of bacon and eggs, one for me and one for Lila. I'm assuming that means Brooklyn already left. I was kind of hoping she would still be here when I woke up, I liked talking to her. She wasn't annoying like Lila, or serious like Dad. She was just Brooklyn.

By no means do I have a crush on her. And I don't think she has one for me. Which is fine. After the incident, I'm not sure if I can be in another relationship, especially so soon. It's just nice having someone to talk to that doesn't want to pull your hair out. But I understand why she's gone, just like I've always understood when dad would leave with the Avengers. But Dad's retired now, so he'll be home more.

Then I heard someone else coming down the stairs, shortly after I sat down and started eating my breakfast. I look to see if it's Lila or Dad, meeting the eyes of the latter.

"Morning, kiddo."

"Morning Dad."

He sits down and I'm assuming he already ate. "I need to talk to you about something, but I'm not sure I want to tell Lila yet."

"What is it?"

"I know it's so soon after I retired, but the Rogues asked me if I would help them out."

"Oh."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Sure. What day?"

"Uh, about that water skiing thing..."

"It's Friday isn't it?"

He lowers his head slightly, as if ashamed by the way the calendar falls.

"Is Brooklyn going?"

He only nods.

————time skip because I want some action, filler is Brooklyn gets home they eat and hang out continue that until Friday—————

Brooklyn POV
—•—•—•—•—•

Tonight is the night.

The week went great. Very slow, however. I like it though, compared to the city. But tonight we get some action. We ate supper as a family, just like every other night. Then I equipped Bombshell, Clint grabbed his bow and all his arrows, slung 'em on his back, and we headed out.

A brief Tony POV

They're all meeting in Berlin tomorrow, that's when and where we strike. Ross gave me 36 hours to bring them in. I've got T'Challa and the kid, so as long as they don't have Brooke, we should be fine.

I don't want to fight Brooklyn. Not only is she SUPER powerful, I'm not sure I can live with myself if she gets hurt. And if I'm being honest, if Parker gets hurt on my watch, I'm not sure I can live with myself either. I'm this close to calling Peter and telling him to stay home. But I can't. I wanna call this whole thing off to protect those two kids.

Back to Brooke
—•—•—•—•

"I call shotgun" I announced, Clint nodding, getting in the truck.