Chapter 20: New friends

Casey's POV

***Few weeks later (again sorry!)***

I got the job at Starbucks but I have to say, I liked the bar better. Sean's stitches came out last week and we carefully proceeded with our sex life ;).To top that all off, Sean starts school again tomorrow. But for now, we can relax at home because its my day off.

" I made breakfast babe!" Sean called from downstairs. I was upstairs making sure Sean was ok for tomorrow.

" Coming!" I yelled then giggled to myself. I just said coming, hehehe. I ran down the stairs ad into the kitchen.

" Smells good." I commented.

" Thanks but I burnt some toast though..." Sean admitted sadly. I laughed.

" How do you burn toast?" I asked.

" No clue whatsoever." He said puzzled. I shook my head and dug into the breakfast. I finished and put the plate in the dishwasher. I walked over I Sean and hugged him from behind.

" That was very yummy." I complimented.

" Thank you the toast wasn't the best though." He laughed.

" Ya." I agreed.

" What do you wanna do today?" Sean asked me. I sat down on the floor and

sighed.

" No clue." I mumbled.

" We could invite the neighbours I met over and hang out with them." I suggested.

" Ok sure." He said and I fished out my phone and called Ryan and Lucy on speaker.

" Hello?" Ryan answered.

" Hey Ryan it's Casey. What are you and Lucy up today?" I asked.

"Hey Casey. And nothing just chilling at home what about you and your man?" Ryan asked.

" Cool and nothing, I was actually wondering if you guys wanted to come and hang out and officially meet Sean?" I asked hopefully.

" Ya that'd be great we'll be over in a few minutes." Ryan said and hung up. I sighed and ran to the quiet room with Sean.

" Their on their way." I said and flopped down on the couch. The same moment I said that, the door bell rang.

" Come in!" Sean yelled. Ryan and Lucy came into our house and sat down.

" Hey guys, this is my boyfriend Sean." I introduced.

" Hello nice to meet you! Cases told us so much about you!" Lucy squealed shaking Sean's hand.

" nice to meet you guys too. Casey's told me so much about you guys too." Sean said.

" So what have you guys been up to?" Casey asked them.

" Nothing really just working until the baby comes along." Lucy shrugged.

" What about you guys?" Ryan asked.

" Nothing really, but we had a miscarriage." Sean said so I didn't have to.

" I'm so sorry." Lucy apologized. I shrugged.

" It's ok." I said quietly.

" So how do you like your new house?" Ryan asked thankfully changing the subject.

" I love it." I answered.

" That's good we love this neighbourhood and our house. There's a park up the street a bit and its close town." Lucy said.

" Ya it's pretty sweet." Sean agreed.

" So are you guys going to school?" Ryan asked. I shook my head. Then nodded. Then shook my head. Everyone raised an eyebrow at me and I sighed.

" We'll I'm not, but Sean is." I answered. Everyone laughed.

" I see. What are you going to school to be Sean?" Ryan asked Sean.

" An electrician." Sean answered.

" Cool." Lucy exclaimed.

" Ya so what are you guys?" I asked them.

" I'm in school to be a nurse and Ryan's a labourer." Lucy answered.

" Oh that's cool." I said.

" Yeah, we'll we better get going, I'm taking afternoon classes and got to he ready." Lucy apologized.

" Ok well have to have you guys come over another time!" I exclaimed.

" For sure!" Ryan called as they left. I sighed.

" That was fun." I said.

" Yeah." Sean agreed.

" We made new friends!" I sang happily.

" Yep." Sean agreed.

I'm sorry I'm not in a be able to upload all march break unless I find wifi but first thing when I get back I pinky swear!!!!

Vote!!!!! Comment!!!!! Fan!!!!!

-Bre