Chapter 11: Graduation

Casey's POV.

***** 2 weeks later*****

This is it. I stepped up on the stage and walked across to my former principal. Who handed me a diploma thing. I took a seat beside Sean who saved the seat for me.

" We did it! We're finally graduated now!!" He exclaimed happily. I felt tears in my eyes. It could either be for happiness or just the pregnancy. I was about 2 months along now.

" Sunday we move into our new house!!!" I exclaimed.

" Congratulations 2013 graduates!" The principal shouted and everyone jumped up and cheered. Sean pulled me into him and kissed me passionately. We broke apart and hugged Thalia and Sarah each. Keegan, Cameron, and Tyler walked over to us and Thalia jumped into Tyler's arms and Keegan embraced Sean then me as did Cameron.

" My big brothers a grown up now!" Keegan squealed like a girl. Sean gave him a weird looked but laughed. I looked at Sean and he took my hand and nodded.

" We have to tell you guys something." Sean commanded. Everyone stopped talking and focused their entire attention on us. I took and deep breath.

" We're having a baby." I exclaimed. Everyone screamed Keegan the loudest.

" Oh my god that means you guys fucked!!!! " He yelled really loudly and hid into Cameron. We all laughed and got congratulated and hugged by everyone.

" We are SO throwing you guys a baby shower!" Thalia and Sarah squealed happily.

" Ok." I agreed equally happy.

" Now lets go dance!!" Thalia exclaimed going to the gym dragging Tyler along. We all followed them inside to our gym was decorated for prom (umm idk if prom is the same as graduation but f it's not I'm saying it is). We all danced happily and a slow song came on. A slow song came on and Keegan grabbed Cameron and they started dancing beside Thalia and Tyler. Sarah was standing all alone but Cole came up to her and asked her to dance and it was actually kinda cute.

" Will you dance with me?" Sean asked me wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I nodded and turned to face him smiling. I slung my arms around his neck and we moved to the music playing, little things by one Direction.

" Remember when you sang this song to me?" I asked Sean smiling remembering. He nodded.

" Yes the day my mom died and Keegan moved in with Cameron." Sean said. I sighed.

" I can't believe we graduated high school!!" I exclaimed.

" I know and were moving into our house on Sunday and we have a baby on the way!" Sean agreed.

" I'm scared." I admitted.

" Me too but now we make our own decisions and can forget our pasts." He assured.

" I know but it still scares me." I whispered.

" It scares me too but we can get through it together." He said. I nodded and the song finished. We walked back over to Thalia, Tyler, Keegan, Cameron, and Sarah. Yes by LMFAO was playing and we were all dancing terribly.

It was really awalkward because at the hip thrust Sean whammed right into me and Keegan screamed like a little girl and yelled "oh the horror" and ran off screaming into the bathroom which he thought was the boys bathroom which was actually the girls bathroom. It was kinda hilarious actually.

Cameron had to tell kick all the girls out of the bathroom and Keegan came running out and jumped into his arms and Cameron carried Keegan back towards us bridal style.

" You guys are perfect for each other!" Sarah laughed. I nodded my head in agreement.

" Wanna go get some drinks!?!" Sean yelled over the music.

" Sure!!" I yelled back and we headed over to the food/drink table thingy. Just my luck Brittany, the school slut who almost broke Sean and I up was there.

" Heeey Sean." She purred. He flipped her off. She walked over to him completely ignoring me, and laced her hands around his neck.

" if you know what's good for you, you better get your fucking slutty hands off me." Sean warned icily. Brittany ignored him and tried grinding herself against him.

" I have a girlfriend right there, I don't want you slutty ass." He hissed.

" You don't need her, it can be you and me all night-" I cut her off by spinning her around and dumping my whole cup of pop down her white dress while Sean dumped his on her professionally done hair. Sean did warn her.

" You bitch!" She screamed at me. Sean came beside me and snaked his arm around my waist.

" Fuck off, bitch." He spat and we walked away. Thalia, Tyler, Keegan, Cameron, and Sarah were all looking at us in shock but we shrugged.

" She wouldn't shut up." I stated simply. Then they all just burst out laughing uncontrollably. This has been the best graduation I could have hoped for.

****

I was exhausted from all the dancing last night. When we got home even though it was late we took a shower then headed straight to bed....maybe. Surprisingly enough, Sean was up before me already dressed.

" She's alive!" Sean cried jokingly.

" Bite me." I mumbled playfully sitting up.

" Ok." He got up and simply bit me, not hard or anything just by my hand.

" You just bit my hand." I pointed out laughing.

" I was moisturizing it, plus you told me to." He stated. I laughed and shook my head.

" Do I taste good?" I asked.

" Nope so you don't have to worry about me biting you again." Sean shrugged. I groaned and turned around and buried my face in my pillow. I wanna nap all day.

" Hurry your lazy ass up girl we have places to be!" Sean teased. I shot him a scowl and quickly got ready.

" Let go!" I declared once I was ready. We got into the car and drove to the doctors office for the pregnancy check up. We signed in and sat in the waiting room.

" Casey Scott." The receptionist called. I got up and followed her with Sean at my side. We got into the room and the ultrasound technician came in and put this weird stuff on my belly. A minute later we heard a steady beat.

" That's your guys baby's heart beat." The technician lady told us happily.

" Your next appointment you will be able to see the baby." She said. We nodded and continued to stare I listen to our baby growing inside me.

After a few minutes the lady had to wipe the stuff of my belly and we left to schedule another appointment for about a month from now, then headed home. 15 minutes later we were in out pyjamas packing for tomorrow.

" That was fast!" I exclaimed when we were done. It was true. We only had to pack up shower stuff, clothes, and some blankets. We placed all the bags by the door and we drifted off to sleep.

************************************

Short but vote!!! Comment!!! Fan!!!