Chapter 18: Bad news

Casey's POV.

Sean got shot. The moment before Paul fired, the police arrived and he killed himself. Shot in the head. Now I was in the ambulance driving to the hospital with Sean. I fell so bad, it was all my fault. I called up everyone and try we're meeting me at the hospital soon.

I was also being looked at because of the bruises on my face, they wanted to see if I had any broken bones and stuff.

We arrived at the hospital and Sean was immediately taken into emergency, while I was sent waiting for a doctor in a room.

" Casey Scott." The doctor said as e entered the room.

" That's me." I said.

" So I already was informed on what happened, so I just have to check for broken bones and stuff." He explained.

" Ok." I answered. He felt around on my face and ribs.

" Your fine physically." He said.

" Are you or are there any chances you are pregnant?" He asked me.

" Yes around 2 months." I said. The doctor looked at me somewhat worriedly.

" I need you to have an ultra sound then." He said leading me to another room. I laid down on the bed thing and the ultra sound technician put he stuff on my belly and then moved the stuck around before looking at me sadly.

" I'm very sorry but......you've had a miscarriage." The lady said sadly wiping the stuff off my belly. Tears clouded my vision and nodded. I got up and ran to the waiting room to find the gang.

" Casey what's wrong?" Thalia asked hugging me, everyone else crowed around.

" Other then Sean being shot? I had a miscarriage." I wailed.

" Oh my god I'm so sorry." Everyone said smouldering me in hugs. I nodded and a doctor came out from the emerg.

"Are you all friends and family of Sean Adams?" He asked us. I broke out of everyone's embrace and stood in front of the doctor.

" Yes!" I said. He looked at me sadly.

" I'm very sorry, but he didn't make it." He apologized.

I dropped to my knees. He couldn't do this to me. He can't. I was sobbing now. Keegan pulled me into a hug him sobbing too.

" Dr Crown! We have a pulse!" Another doctor yelled urgently. The doctor did a double take.

" Apparently we have a pulse now, it's a miracle because hi heart stopped. Ill be back." He said before running off.

" He's gonna be ok." Tyler soothed. I nodded weakly.

" C'mon you can't be here tonight." Sarah encouraged.

" We can all sleepover at my house." Cameron offered. Everyone nodded and we picked up our stuff and went to Cameron's. I dreamt about Sean and my dead baby.

***A few days later***

The first few days Sean was in the hospital, we weren't allowed to see him but today we could, so I was going in alone.

" I'm here to see Sean Adams." I told the receptionist.

" Room 141." The lady told apologetically. I nodded and headed off to see Sean. I knocked on the door.

" Come in." He said. I opened the door and walked in.

" Babe." He cried sitting up then wincing.

" Relax Sean your gonna hurt yourself." I fussed walking over to him.

" I don't care I need to hug you." He whispered wrapping his arms around me.

" Are you ok?" He asked me worriedly as I pulled up a chair a few inches from the bed.

" I should be asking you that, you were the one that got shot!" I exclaimed. He shrugged.

" I'm fine, Yolo right?" He tried to lighten the mood.

" Your a handful Sean." I sighed. He nodded.

" But are you ok?" Sean asked me. I shook my head as tears started streaming down my face.

" What's wrong angel?" He asked me taking my hand.

" I lost it Sean." I cried.

" Lost what babe?" He asked me confused.

" The baby." I whimpered.

" He kicked me in the stomach so man times-" I got cut off by Sean's lips on mine.

" It's ok Casey." Sean soothed crying too.

" As much as it hurts, we can create another baby someday in the future, because I fucking love you beautiful." He said making me smile and blush in the mid of my crying.

" Ok, I love you too cutie." I whispered.

Vote!!!! Comment!!!!! Fan!!!!

Your all beautiful!

-Bre