Chapter 8: Betrayed

Chapter 8: Betrayed

Casey's POV

The next week was pretty much consisting of the same routine. We woke up, went I school, came home, ate and got rest for work, went to work. But every morning I was ripped out of my sleep by needing to throw up including today. Sean was really worried but I just thought it was morning sickness or maybe food poisoning from mcds, but after Sean pestered me all week, I agreed to go to the doctors next weekend.

" Babe this is the second week in a row of this." Sean murmured rubbing my back. I groaned

" I know but maybe it will get better." I grumbled. I got up and flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and brushed my teeth.

" I don't know Casey." He muttered but followed me out of the bathroom.

" Ok what do you want to do today?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

" Good answer." He teased.

" We should have Tyler, Sarah, Thalia, Keegan and Cameron over." I suggested. We've kinda been loners for the past 2-3 weeks, we only hung out with Thalia and Sarah at school. (A/N I didn't really talk about Sarah much when they met but Sarah goes to Sean and Casey's high school and remember Tyler's graduated).

" Ya that would be fun!" Sean exclaimed. I got out my phone and texted Tyler first:

' Hey Ty u wanna hang out with me Thalia and Sarah and Sean today at our trailer?'And I sent one to Thalia next.

' Yo you wanna hang out with Me, Sean and some of our friends today at out trailer?' Just after I texted Thalia Tyler texted me back:

' Ya sure :) I'm hanging with Sarah now so well be there shortly :)'I laughed then got a text from Thalia:

' Ya be there shortly :D' I threw my phone in a chair and flopped on the bed.

" They're all on there way." I stated. Sean nodded and laid down beside me and texted Keegan.

" Hey Casey." Sean murmured. I turned my head and looked at him.

" There is only 1 month of school left." He whispered.

" I know then we get to move into our new house." I agreed.

" How are we gonna tell everyone?" He asked. I shrugged.

" We'll figure out a way." I assured. Just then there was a knock on the door.

" COME IN!!" Sean yelled. Tyler and Sarah opened the door and stepped in.

" Hey guys wassup?" Tyler asked sitting on the futon (Couch that turns into a bed).

" Nothing just chilling today." Sean shrugged.

" IM HERE YOUR LIVES JUST GOT BETTER!!" Thalia yelled barging through the door. We all laughed and she sat down.

" Thalia this is Tyler and Sarah, Tyler and Sarah this is Thalia." I introduced. They shook hands and I noticed some goggly eyes between Thalia and Tyler. I suddenly got an idea forming in my head...I should set them up!! When they were all done introducing, Keegan and Cameron walked in.

" Keegan, Cameron this is is Thalia, Sarah, and Tyler." Sean introduced. They all shook hands then sat down.

" So we have good news everyone!" Sean clapped. Everyone turned and faced him and he put his arm around y waist.

" We bought a house." I finished smiling. Everyone congratulated us but then Thalia pulled me aside.

" Are you sure your that serious with Sean?" She asked me concerned.